1. Help with fresh protection Warr gear

Hello there!
    So basically I am pretty new here. I’ve played WoW on live server few years ago(5-6) and I am actually a bit confused here, and would like your help :)
    I have reached lv 80 yesterday, and I basically can’t join any HC dungeon. NM ones provide little to no gear, and everyday I get 2 EoT, considering I can’t earn more per day I am limited to do this till I die lol.
    I saw this event and started to farm EoF today(farmed ~50).
    Now, the real deal:
    (TLDR)
    I can get EoF easily, I am arms warrior(found it easier to lv up) and want to switch to protection now, or ASAP, don’t want to be stuck as DPS warrior since I don’t like 30+min queues. What gear should I buy, note I am only making EoFs for now, and 2 EoTs per day. Any suggestion will be of great deal to me.
    Happy holidays!

2. Hello there!
    So basically I am pretty new here. I’ve played WoW on live server few years ago(5-6) and I am actually a bit confused here, and would like your help :)
    I have reached lv 80 yesterday, and I basically can’t join any HC dungeon. NM ones provide little to no gear, and everyday I get 2 EoT, considering I can’t earn more per day I am limited to do this till I die lol.
    I saw this event and started to farm EoF today(farmed ~50).
    Now, the real deal:
    (TLDR)
    I can get EoF easily, I am arms warrior(found it easier to lv up) and want to switch to protection now, or ASAP, don’t want to be stuck as DPS warrior since I don’t like 30+min queues. What gear should I buy, note I am only making EoFs for now, and 2 EoTs per day. Any suggestion will be of great deal to me.
    Happy holidays!
    That's a tough one... I would probably suggest to get either t10 shoulders or chest. While chest is the peace you really really want for raids, it's going to take you a while to get there and it doesn't help much at start because it lacks defense ratting. So probably shoulders. Hands and legs drop from VoA (easy to do and fast raid). -> 2 piece bonus helps a lot with threat. Having 2 set t9 is also pretty good (2s lower taunt cd).

Try to join some fos/pos normal farm whenever you can. (they drop EoT and are repeatable) You can also try to find a blacksmith to get saronite tempered set (first priority is getting enough defense ratting, so you cannot be critted by bosses).

3. I should also add.
    Be prepared for a relatively bumpy road if you wish to main as a Warrior Tank. Generally, Warrior tanks are the Master-of-Nothing tank class in WotLK.

It's a viable tank class by all means, but you'll find it just that tad harder to progress into end-game and to find a place in a stable raiding-guild compared to say, a Prot Paladin or Feral Druid.
    And playing relying on PuGs to play on this server is 90% cancer. Joining a Raiding guild makes everything 10x more fun.

At the end of the day, you should always play the class and spec you find the most fun, and don't let anyone else tell you what to do. Just be prepared to face a few less-educated players insulting you for your decision to play Prot Warrior.
    Prot Warriors CAN make it to End-Game content, it's just MUCH more difficult than as another class.

Now to answer your question; First EoF ependiture should always be towards buying your first 4 pieces of T10. Shoulders first, Chest 2nd, and then you can buy either Hands or Legs depending which one doesn't drop from VoA. Do VoA10 and VoA25 EVERY week.

I'd say don't bother with Tier 9, in the long-term it's a waste of triumph emblems and the t9 set bonusses aren't worth the extra effort. Use your EoTs on 245 items ONLY, don't ever bother spending eots on 232's.
    The only exception is if you're raiding Trial of the Crusader and earn yourself a Trophy, in which case you can spend your EoTs on buying the 245 version of T9.

EoF farming is great for now, but the traditional way to gear up in the early game is to spam FoS/PoS normal until those can no longer give you upgrades, and doing ICC rep-farms whenever you can.
    FoS and PoS drops EoTs and 219 gear, and doing ICC rep farm gets you a item level 277 ring.
    After you're fully kitted out from fos/pos and icc rep farms, you can usually start grinding RDF HC's and earn yourself all the EoT gear, at which point you should be ready for raiding Trial of the Crusader.

4. Hey,
    Thx a lot for your help!
    I have made a pretty nice progress so far (imho at least).
    I had a lot of things to do while event took place so I ended up only with shoulder armor. FeelsBadMan
    I am currently at almost 4k gs(~3850) I am missing some items in FoS/PoS nm. Defense cap still isn’t reached unfortunately (485/540) but I don’t have that much trouble tanking. I am pretty used to prot warr. Ofc there is always room for improvement but in last few days no one complained about my tanking.
    I am still missing some items which I don’t have a slightest clue where to find(will link char here). I am missing trinkets. I have got pretty awful ones and would like normal ones asap.
    Some of gear is for dps warr, BUT ones I had were crap, and ones that are for tank in fos pos are being farmed and I expect to find them in a few days. Any suggestions will be of great help.
    Also please note. I would not like to spend EoT on trinkets if it’s possible since I would like to farm for heirloms.
    Again thx A LOT for your help! <3

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

5. Hey,
    Thx a lot for your help!
    I have made a pretty nice progress so far (imho at least).
    I had a lot of things to do while event took place so I ended up only with shoulder armor. FeelsBadMan
    I am currently at almost 4k gs(~3850) I am missing some items in FoS/PoS nm. Defense cap still isn’t reached unfortunately (485/540) but I don’t have that much trouble tanking. I am pretty used to prot warr. Ofc there is always room for improvement but in last few days no one complained about my tanking.
    I am still missing some items which I don’t have a slightest clue where to find(will link char here). I am missing trinkets. I have got pretty awful ones and would like normal ones asap.
    Some of gear is for dps warr, BUT ones I had were crap, and ones that are for tank in fos pos are being farmed and I expect to find them in a few days. Any suggestions will be of great help.
    Also please note. I would not like to spend EoT on trinkets if it’s possible since I would like to farm for heirloms.
    Again thx A LOT for your help! <3

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

Good trinkets are quite rare. One you can get right now is https://wotlk.evowow.com/?item=47216 and its really good as well. Then there is that EOT one, which is good too, EOF trinket (but that's last thing for frosts you should buy) and toc25 scarab, icc 10 (prof), sindra 25 and halion one (those are all out of your reach for while)... basically try to get trinket with stam or (and) armor. I recommend you to delay heirlooms for a bit and get at least that nice trinket if you are serious about raiding - you are going to use it for a while.

6. Hmm, okay, fair enough :)
    Can I ask you just what raids should I try to get in? (Ones that I can reach rather sooner than later)?

7. Hmm, okay, fair enough :)
    Can I ask you just what raids should I try to get in? (Ones that I can reach rather sooner than later)?
    I always did toc 10/25 and than icc. Get your def cap and you can start toc 10. If you have guild or at least one geared friend thay should be able to carry you through that even now.

8. I do have a mate(hunter 6,1k gs) but he doesn’t have time. He helped me with 2 quests while I was leveling, but since he found a job, I can’t see him tbh at all.
    As for guild, I am not in any, all those I see are looking for 5,6k + gs.
    As for ToC I am afraid I haven’t seen any with like 4,5k or so, every single one was looking for 5k gs.
    Update on gear:
    I have found a trinket in dungeon(200 itlv) and have bought one for EoT). Also managed to find proper chest and socketed it, so I am currently at 4150 GS. Still missing some items in fos pos nm, but I think I will manage to get ‘em in a few more runs :)