1. As an alliance player. I get insta pops for every bg all day. Some times ill have to wait max 2 or 3 minutes to get a bg. And we win 70% of the time. It's great not being on overpopulated horde. Have fun sitting around hordies.

2. Had a WSG where one of our members had 1k gs. Yes, 1k gs.

https://i.gyazo.com/e41b0d03a2ebdcc1...1accaa23eb.png

****ing WHY would you do this to yourself and other people?
    Gotta get gear somehow. Not everyone wants to pay for epics, and believe it or not we have people like this on the alliance side too

3. Gotta get gear somehow. Not everyone wants to pay for epics, and believe it or not we have people like this on the alliance side too
    The trouble is, they don't even bother seeking out quest and reputation rewards before jumping into a BG. The issue isn't that they aren't full BIS. The issue is that they don't even make the slightest attempt to prepare themselves for the BG.

4. 80% afk hordes, full pay character, and a lot of a multiboxers... the information about servers say he have more horde, every place i go have 5 ally 1 horde kk. trash server :(
    Edited: January 9, 2018

5. Start leading them, as long as people are told what to do the chances improve insanely. Make random premades with good geared people who you meet in the first 1-2 BGs and queue as semi premade (5 max for WSG 7 for EOTS/AB). Tactics are pretty straight forward, common sense - google for more information.

It wont work every time cuz sometimes you land with bots/people who don't know English but it sure will make you win more.

The trouble is, they don't even bother seeking out quest and reputation rewards before jumping into a BG. The issue isn't that they aren't full BIS. The issue is that they don't even make the slightest attempt to prepare themselves for the BG.
    100% agree with this. Imo there should be some min total gs/itemslevel to join so people can do some quest and buy BoE gear in AH / get from rewards.

One more issue with the horde BG's = long queues = they pop during a game thats half way through and people don't bother to leave them. Really ****s people over since you start with way less. This is obviously an issue on both sides.
    Edited: January 9, 2018

6. Low geared (or not geared at all) people in BG is a problem that even retail saw prior to 2.4.3. That's why Factional gear was introduced to give players something to start with.

You'll be surprised but some people don't even know if there's any difference between PVP and PVE gear :D.

Also, undoubtedly gear helps you but it's nothing without skill. A skilled under geared player will still be able to contribute in BG if they "know" the objectives. For example, Enemy is capturing base in AB, you don't need BIS gear to stop them. Just one hit will do and then you can hide, repeat or die. Or root / snare / CC someone in WSG etc..

So not geared enough and still in BG is not a bigger issue as compared to being geared enough and not contributing. However, not geared enough and don't know what to do is entirely different level story :D.

7. 80% afk hordes, full pay character, and a lot of a multiboxers... the information about servers say he have more horde, every place i go have 5 ally 1 horde kk. trash server :(
    To me it also looks like this server has more Allys. I haven't reached 70 yet though and only started playing this month, but see more Allys than Horde out in the world and it's difficult for me as Horde to do quests at times because I just get ganked...

8. To me it also looks like this server has more Allys. I haven't reached 70 yet though and only started playing this month, but see more Allys than Horde out in the world and it's difficult for me as Horde to do quests at times because I just get ganked...
    My guess is that most of the horde are doing PvE and alliance are doing PvP. I might be wrong but thats my guess. Look at the racials.

9. The trouble is, they don't even bother seeking out quest and reputation rewards before jumping into a BG. The issue isn't that they aren't full BIS. The issue is that they don't even make the slightest attempt to prepare themselves for the BG.
    Well, why would they? the way the system is, it's faster to go into BG's naked and lose than it is to get gear other ways.

10. My guess is that most of the horde are doing PvE and alliance are doing PvP. I might be wrong but thats my guess. Look at the racials.
    Racials? Horde has the best PvP racials as far as I can tell. Belf silence, Orc stun resistance, and UD WotF. But if the Alliance are more into PvP, perhaps I should change faction since I'm mainly a PvP'er myself?

11. I hit 70 (finally) and today is going to be my first BG ever. There will be blood (mine).

12. Racials? Horde has the best PvP racials as far as I can tell. Belf silence, Orc stun resistance, and UD WotF. But if the Alliance are more into PvP, perhaps I should change faction since I'm mainly a PvP'er myself?
    Every Man for Himself?

13. Every Man for Himself?
    ...was not around in TBC. It's WotLK racial.

14. Racials? Horde has the best PvP racials as far as I can tell. Belf silence, Orc stun resistance, and UD WotF. But if the Alliance are more into PvP, perhaps I should change faction since I'm mainly a PvP'er myself?
    Treasurefinding best racial. #dwarvenmasterrace

First 1234 Last