1. Performance is fixable. Having a 10 to 1 ratio in numbers is annoying though... That needs to change.

2. Did some BGs (I'm at Alliance side playing Mage) and here's my experience:

1st Game EOTS:
    Alliance had more players but during warmup, more hordes joined. Alliance captured all towers and kept bringing the flag. Even I managed to get a flag to mage tower. Few hordes showed up. Just saw one hunter, shaman and a Mage running around. Easy and faster win.

2nd Game WSG:
    This match had equal number of players on both sides. But Hordes were more coordinated. I'm still in my leveling gear (it's as good as walking naked in BGs). Alliance players were just doing PVP and Hordes scored 3 Flags. Quick loss. GG Hordes.

3rd Game AB:
    Equal number of players on both side. When I joined then Hordes already had control over 3 Bases. We tried to get ourselves to a 3rd base (see what I did there?) but them damn rogues. Sapped me at the last moment. It was a good match up. Hordes played well. Alliance lost keeping 2 bases till the end.

4th Game AV:
    Equal number of players on both side. Went to capture the towers in the center of map, there was already one Druid defending it. We were 3 so that cow got milked pretty easily. After that a Paladin showed up and as soon as he came in line of sight, he was in for a sore sight because we all greeted him with very warm welcome. He bubbled and jumped down the tower and never came back.
    Anyway, got that tower burning, ran to another, captured it but Hordes won that game. It was quite a fast victory even for AV.

After that I tried AB, WSG and AV.

2x AB: Lost 1, but won the 2nd game (Alliance won with 5 bases).
    2x WSG: Lost both games. Hordes are just owning there. Very well coordinated.
    1x AV: It was pretty close and it seemed Alliance would lose. There was also a chat fight going on between some guys at Galv. Alliance won the game with 0 Alliance and 8 Horde points. VERY CLOSE.

TL:DR; So based on first impression, Hordes looked more organized in most games (Especially WSG) but once in a while, Alliance gets a group that completely owns the BG (EOTS and AB).

All in all, I did BGs after a veryyyyyyyy long time and it was a treat. I died so fast naturally but it was worth it.

3. Did some BGs (I'm at Alliance side playing Mage) and here's my experience:
    How long were the queues on the Alliance side?

4. How long were the queues on the Alliance side?
    EOTS = Instant
    AB = Instant
    AV = 5 to 15 seconds
    WSG = Took 2 minutes

Since I'm 70 now, BGs will be my 2nd home. I'll keep posting data here (regarding Queues and "state of Hordes").

5. state of horde bg topic, alliance queue times posted, but horde not. Que?

6. EOTS = Instant
    AB = Instant
    AV = 5 to 15 seconds
    WSG = Took 2 minutes

Since I'm 70 now, BGs will be my 2nd home. I'll keep posting data here (regarding Queues and "state of Hordes").
    Alright. If the queues on Horde are noticably longer I will definitely consider switching to Alliance.

7. Alright. If the queues on Horde are noticably longer I will definitely consider switching to Alliance.
    But please note that my given data is based on "one" day only. Today I plan to do BGs and only BGs.

Also note that the BGs I played, "all" of them had equal number of players joined from both factions. I didn't see one side having more players. It can be timezone difference (I play around 7PM server time till 12AM).

More information regarding queues will follow.

8. Im down to queue some with you on alliance side. Deacon is character name. Im usually online around 8pmEST - 12amEST almost every day. =)

I haven't played horde bg's lately (cuz I sale my horde chars). but the queue was like 5mins+ at times when I did run some.

H4T3 - have you notice the difference in how many healers horde always have.

9. Sure, we can party in BGs together. I already have a Russian Rogue (I mentioned Russian because he understands limited English but he's good Rogue) in the party. I'll add you to friends Deacon and you will be receiving whisper from a noob Gnomage. Going BGs YOLO style.

H4T3 - have you notice the difference in how many healers horde always have.
    Honestly, I die too fast to notice anything lol. But so far, Hordes were seen playing smart.

10. Deacon, you didn't log in last day.

Anyway, here is 2nd day's feedback.

Played time (Realm time) - 9pm to 1am
    Total BGs played 12
    EOTS x 3 - Equal Hordes and Alliance Participation - Won x3
    AB x 3 - Equal Hordes and Alliance Participation - Won 1, lost 2
    AV x 3 - Equal Hordes and Alliance Participation (40/40) - Won 1, lost 2.
    WSG x3 - Equal Hordes and Alliance Participation (in one game Alliance were 10 and Hordes were 9) - Won 2, Lost 1.
    All games were instant queue except 1 AB game where I had to wait 9 seconds.
    Day 2 impression: State of Horde looks good so far.

11. Sigh...

So I played my first BG on Horde. Got completely rekt. I asked in chat if Alliance won most BG's and people said yes. I decided to switch to Alliance. I played 7 different games so far as Alliance, won the first one and got completely destroyed in the remaining 6. What annoys me is that the Alliance are not saying anything in chat. It is dead quite with zero communication, and the Horde are clearly communicating with each other...

Perhaps switching to Alliance was a big mistake? I'll play some more BG's and see....

12. Please shut that pretty mouth of yours, honey. I just transfered from horde to alliance LAST WEEK and god damn have i been losing battlegrounds lately? like seriously, i feel betrayed! Anyway things are starting look up now so yeah, i may actually get some honor this weekend :)

13. So it looks like, BGs are quite balanced after all? I mean, it goes up and down here on Horde side in my experience. Quite a 50:50 outcome. And quite instant queues here as well.

14. Balanced my ***...

I won about 3 out of 20 BG's now as Alliance (2 of them were AV and one EotS). People don't talk in chat, people fight mid and act like winning is rocket science. My faction change was a big mistake.

First 1234 Last