1. i dont mean to sound like a prick but u can also buy coins to get a piece or 2 of gear... But it wont matter anyway .. Soon all rogues will have glaives and your bgs will be a real hoot!
    muahahahahaha!!!!!

2. It is a Time Zone thing in my opinion. I tried playing on different realm time (not my regular play time) and Hordes completely owned the BGs. At one point, there was only Me and 10 Hordes in AB :D (I took picture of it and will post is later).

So it seems there's no such trend that one side is winning every time. Though, during 7pm to 12am server time, I've been in BGs that Alliance mostly won.

There are also several BG games happening simultaneously. Like me and my guildy joined AB (we were not in party), we both got in but he was in different BG and I was in different. In my BG Alliance Lost, but in his BG Alliance Won.

3. From what I can tell the alliance wins about 80% of the BGs so far. The BG I have won the most is AV.

4. Hi, I started playing on outland 2 months ago being away from WoW for almost 10 years.
    Last couple weeks I have been doing over 100 BGs soloqueing horde side at evenings EU time.
    I would say its pretty even 50/50 win loss ratio in total. My feeling is WSG: horde wins more games. EotS: alliance have the overhand while AB and AV is pretty even.

5. If you're losing most of your games, look inward.

6. - If you solo queue then expect it to be a disorganized loss because your teammates, gear, and comp will be random.
    - If you queue with a geared premade and a good leader then you'll win the majority of your games unless you're against equals.

And if you're gear sucks then just gotta deal with it, try your best and not get frustrated because its how WoW has always been.

7. Another problem is the chat mute when you are leading your team, if you send a wall of text it wont be read, so i spam 3-5 lines maybe more and then i get muted for 1 min
    Cmon, get the DB gy.
    North Db, def it, 1 man is not ebough.
    Iw under attack.
    Fing move from sh gy.
    Dont cap sh gy.
    More to sh.
    Pass them, dont fight mid.
    No we are not going balinda.

Stuff like that in a few sec and bang muted, unable to report incs on the other 3 bases.
    (Addon tells me when people are in combat, so i can sit in 1 base and report every attack in the entire Bg)
    Very effective tool for leading, limited chat is not.

-Pindzor aka Pind on other realms

8. Quick solution to every BG is to get a party. If you're DPS, get yourself some healers and vice versa. Things go greatly in your favor when you're doing a premade BG.

Solo Queue is always a gamble. You can't say that EVERY TIME you queued you were unhappy. There are games that you take for granted where you haven't done much contribution but you still won that BG. If you say that such a game never happened then you're simply lying.

9. just did 27 bg's in a row...not a single victory. Not even close. Instant lock on graveyard. And ye, 20 of 27 was owned by multiboxer.

2 pvp pieces in 2 weeks...
    With no jokes Outland is worst gaming experience ive ever had for 12 years playing this game so far.
    a) gs cancer
    b) bots
    c) multiboxers
    d) worthless horde in pvp
    Edited: January 21, 2018

10. thats why i dont pvp here: shop and gs cancer ruined PVP here. Also community behaviour is not helping. if yyou ask something you get offended for no reason so better stay away from pvp and get into a friendly guild to go some dungeons and raids.
    I alse left global chat and my experience here dramatically increased :)

11. Well the shop is next to useless currently so that is not exactly something that ruins PvP. The issue lies in gear difference in terms of power, and since the honor rate is very low in TBC, one requires a lot of time to get competitive.
    I agree that GS is BS, but it was player made and if you dislike it just as much as I do, then just ignore anyone using it.

12. Guys, this is an MMO... stop playing solo and make some damn friends to queue up with. Even a 5 man group can make a difference in games.

First ... 234