1. State of Horde BGs

Is anybody else getting jaded with Horde performance in BGs this past week? Queues seem to be getting longer and when they do pop you inevitably find a full team of Alliance playing 4-5 Horde, admittedly more players will join after 3-4 minutes but by then its too late and the game often ends 3-0 WSG, 5-0 AB, 4-0 EOS in the Alliance's favour.

The only winnable BG seems to be AV and even then its 50-50. Admittedly I know its Xmas/New Year but I would have expected more player activity at this point rather than less.

Does anyone have any experience of BGs on Alliance side as currently faction change is looking appealing?

Thanks in advance.

2. Wow, the one week when alliance actually win over hordes, forums get filled with hordes complaining.

Try playing alliance, losing 51 weeks a year.

Quimby

3. As a horde player I can say that at least 80% of the BGs I am in are won by Alliance across all 4 BGs. This is not because I want to whine about sucking or anything. What I want to point out is that Warmane STILL has horde to Alliance faction changes for free and its impossible to do the opposite. At what point will they stop that? I don't want anyone to refer to the population difference. That is not what I am talking about. This is the exact reason I stopped playing retail back in 2.4, because it was a massive grind to get geared and the other faction completely dominated ALL bgs and Blizzard did nothing to change it.

4. I dont mean to sound like a prick but u can also buy coins to get a piece or 2 of gear... but it wont matter anyway .. soon all rogues will have glaives and your bgs will be a real hoot!

5. It hasn't just been the past week.

I have been playing for a few months now and I just feel like the gear disparity is huge between the factions. I'm not sure what the reason for that is, and I get it we can buy coins but idk. I figured the ratio of un-geared to geared players would be about equal. Been playing on Horde and we get stomped every BG. It's very hard to muster any motivation to grind out gear at this point.

6. It's probably because most of the population either keeps rerolling on Horde, or we're getting the newer players. AKA either people are brand new and are joining the horde, or people are bored and trying something new.

7. The number 1 problem in pvp is still being able to multiple bg jump. I've been here since day 1 and it is still an issue today. I can't remember the last time a game started in any BG that it has been max vs max (10v10, 15v15 and so forth). Everyone should lose their bg queues once they enter a game. Problem solved. There can't be that big of a horde inbalance anymore, it has to be much closer then it has ever been. I just finished leveling a horde alt and everywhere I turn there was alliance toons leveling.

What I have notice is that horde has a ton more healers then alliance.

8. The number 1 problem in pvp is still being able to multiple bg jump. I've been here since day 1 and it is still an issue today. I can't remember the last time a game started in any BG that it has been max vs max (10v10, 15v15 and so forth). Everyone should lose their bg queues once they enter a game. Problem solved. There can't be that big of a horde inbalance anymore, it has to be much closer then it has ever been. I just finished leveling a horde alt and everywhere I turn there was alliance toons leveling.

What I have notice is that horde has a ton more healers then alliance.
    That is Blizzlike TBC. Why would they change it?

9. I'm not crying about how much my side loses because the games start x vs x. I queue up mostly solo and my win rate is pretty damn high on alliance.

Just saying that if you want something to change. I would change the multiple queues option. It does suck that every now and then, I enter a game that has less alliance then horde or alliance jump **** once their other queues pop. I can only guess it happens on horde side a hell of a lot more then alliance though.

PS. Just because its blizzlike doesn't mean we can fix their mess. =)

10. In any given time (especially on TBC) either Alliance will dominate BGs or Horde (mostly Hordes). It's very rare time of the year when both sides go toe to toe (i.e. 1 Game won by Alliance, other by Horde and next won by Alliance again).
    I've played TBC for good 3 years on multiple servers and mostly Alliance used to lose in BGs but once or twice in a year comes a time when Alliance really dominates the BGs. It's just how things work.

11. it's not about faction itself

you prolly meet premades organized by one of few pvp guilds in alliance
    for an example, i never solo-que to avoid butthurt of mine :P

12. I can proudly confirm that my guild farmed hordes in BGs in season 2. We continue same in season 3,usually ratio when i have time to do BGs all day is like 30-1 win/loses. We also looking for active horde PvP guild for some cool events like 15vs15 in open world. But,there is no one on horde side for that and we are really sad about that. Also it started to be anoying couse every BG end with farming HKs on horde graveyards,and that becomed really boring. I hope some good hprde PvP guild will show up so we can rape some decent players instead of rapeing autism greenies orcs and high PvE horde guilds that really sucks in PvP and BGs. My advice,change BG when you see Warbringers in BG or you ll get graveyard camped. Cheers! :)

13. I can proudly confirm that my guild farmed hordes in BGs in season 2. We continue same in season 3,usually ratio when i have time to do BGs all day is like 30-1 win/loses. We also looking for active horde PvP guild for some cool events like 15vs15 in open world. But,there is no one on horde side for that and we are really sad about that. Also it started to be anoying couse every BG end with farming HKs on horde graveyards,and that becomed really boring. I hope some good hprde PvP guild will show up so we can rape some decent players instead of rapeing autism greenies orcs and high PvE horde guilds that really sucks in PvP and BGs. My advice,change BG when you see Warbringers in BG or you ll get graveyard camped. Cheers! :)
    yeap, you simply /afk when <| Warbringers |> are in club :)

14. My advice,change BG when you see Warbringers in BG or you ll get graveyard camped. Cheers! :)
    I'm glad I'm on Alliance side then :D.
    #ForTheAlliance

15. Had a WSG where one of our members had 1k gs. Yes, 1k gs.

https://i.gyazo.com/e41b0d03a2ebdcc1...1accaa23eb.png

****ing WHY would you do this to yourself and other people?

123 ... Last