1. STRATHOLM BOTTERS (not a report) YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE

Hello, my name is mushymetroid
    and
    YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE

Ive been watching at you spawn in lights hope chapel and botting straight to stratholm service entrance
    I WILL
    AND I MUST
    REPORT YOU

I have documented over 90 BOTTERS with the SAME (garbage) GEAR AND SAME MACE (Titansteel Destroyer) AND SAME CLASS (Paladin)
    YOU CAN EITHER DO THE INSTANCE PROPERLY
    OR ACCEPT A BAN FOR BOTTING THE INSTANCE
    YOUR CHOICE

Remember your friendly neighborhood rouge, Mushymetroid

2. Lol dude, if you are talking about the people i'm thinking about, they won't get banned. I recorded not too long ago 60 bots in total, 30 on alliance and 30 on horde, all going in utgrade keep over and over, i kept killing them, bugging them in wall cracks using mind control all while they kept juming for hours and hours. For about a week i kept getting "we will investigate" and at the end of the week i got "vids and location are not enough, we need names". In my mind i was like "are you ... kidding me ? I gave you 20 damn videos, i told you WHERE to go, i even provided the names in form of screenshots and you tell me now it;s not enough ?" . After that i kept seeing the bots for almost a month til i decided to take a wow break. Back then there were dks, druids and paladins all with the same gear and same spec.

3. nononono you dont understand these bots

like you said about the we will investigate i do get those alot
    but here is the thing warmane is NOT DOING to help solve this problem
    They are not dishing out IP bans to these offenders
    a system should go like this
    Botting
    1st offence - ip ban - ANY IP CONNECTED TO ACCOUNT ALSO

They are basically making MAD CASH off market manipulation due to the mount they are farming
    IF they get that 1 mount they can overinflate their toons worth and sell the coins to other ppl from the coins they obtained from selling the toon

warmane
    if you are reading this you need to crack down on these botters more than the goldsellers rn

also if you look deeper into it it tarnishes the appeal of the servers
    1 person says its littered with bots it scares ppl away
    so that means you are also loosing business due to these botters

4. 1st offence - ip ban - ANY IP CONNECTED TO ACCOUNT ALSO
    Do I really need to explain why this is a VERY bad idea? VPNs, public hotspots, etc. IP bans are reserved for only the most extreme of cases. This is not up for discussion.