1. Upcoming 60 twink guild ( I need your help ) Icecrown

Hello everyone, this is Onslaughter. Former Guild leader of Old School -

So here's an idea I had that may bring back a sense of challenge to the raiding scene for 60 twinking, it's very simple.

For raids we only bring Pre TBC gear to raid including D1 and D2 gear sets aswell as T1 all the way through until AQ40.

From this point we would be raiding in T2, with a few plausible exceptions under circumstances to come.

This is just an idea I figured I would bring to the twinking community to get any sort of feedback if any at all. I took a long break but have finally found enough time to invest into something like this.

I have also been told about the 69 twinks lurking about but that has never stopped us 60s before~ I'm looking at you veteran 60 twinks that are still around~ I have brought the community back before time and time again, i'm just hoping there are those still out there that want a refreshing take on this bracket and community collectively.

Additionally I would be hosting events for this upcoming guild with coins being the reward, I actually have an endless amount of coins to offer and gold aswell since money is not an issue. Let me know what you guys think. My main 3 characters you can reach me on is Onslaughter , Traumatize, Ons.

Currently on Ally, but can change to Horde easily. <---- Whatever faction is in more demand will be where this guild is made.
    Edited: December 30, 2017

2. Do I smell Old School revival :^^^^)

3. If you ever have a change of heart, hop outlands and start 60s there. id love to start raiding.

4. If there is a high demand there then we might have something. However my crew feels the best chances lie within our roots.

5. http://www.wowhead.com/quest=8912/an...st-proposition <------------------------ Here is the steps you can take upon getting your D2 set, it's totally worth it.

6. GAH wish you guys were on my server. Good luck!!

7. Horde is currently lacking any and all twinks for 60, alliance has the most of them all so I advise going there.

8. Horde is currently lacking any and all twinks for 60, alliance has the most of them all so I advise going there.
    **** the Alliance

9. If this is on horde ill gank you all to extinction

anyway, still good tho hope you luck!

10. If this is on horde ill gank you all to extinction

anyway, still good tho hope you luck!
    Challenge accepted.

11. I wish I would have seen this a few days ago. I was trying to twink at 60 and do something, but couldn't really find much. Now I'm at 62 :/

I was a disc priest.

12. I wish I would have seen this a few days ago. I was trying to twink at 60 and do something, but couldn't really find much. Now I'm at 62 :/

I was a disc priest.
    You can twink 69, i heard from friends that there are bgs going on many twinks 69 on icecrown

13. You can twink 69, i heard from friends that there are bgs going on many twinks 69 on icecrown
    Thats mostly cause 60s tell people to que for bgs