1. After Season 4 (Brutal), What is gonna be next on Outland?

Any forecasts about what is gonna be after Arena Season 4 with this server?

2. The same as Icecrown I would imagine.

3. I think Season4 (Brutal Gladiator) was the last set in TBC and after that, every season reset S4 is wiped from players to encourage them to get it back again.
    Other private server (TBC) I've played did the same thing. So that's most likely to happen and is generally accepted by the player base.

4. every season reset S4 is wiped from players to encourage them to get it back again.
    Not going to happen.
    and is generally accepted by the player base.
    It really isn't. I think you underestimate the outrage that would ensue if people's gear was wiped.

5. Not going to happen.

It really isn't. I think you underestimate the outrage that would ensue if people's gear was wiped.
    Great, I never liked the idea of wiping S4 but everyone else on my previous server was okay with it.

So if S4 is going to stay, as OP asked, what would be next in line after Season 4 ends? Any season 5 teaser :p?

6. So if S4 is going to stay, as OP asked, what would be next in line after Season 4 ends? Any season 5 teaser :p?
    After season 4 the server will be stagnant and no gear will be implemented or removed. It will be pretty much the same like it already is on the other xpacs.

7. Maybe they add Cataclysm gear only for donors so we finally get p2w:P

In all seriousness those who raid will get that gear by far faster then purchasable collective.

Nothing after s4,wait you didnt expect Wrath gear in Tbc now did you?

8. Isn't it possible that after getting S4 set, knowing that it's going to stay with them forever, players will have no reason to queue for Arena?

9. You are wrong,some people play arena for the thrills of it,asame as on icecrown,let alone just to stomp noobs(fresh geared) or to reach pvp titles.

10. You are wrong,some people play arena for the thrills of it,asame as on icecrown,let alone just to stomp noobs(fresh geared) or to reach pvp titles.
    Yes some, not all play just for the thrills lol.
    I just speak from experience. In old server, after getting S4 set, people simply stopped getting queued for Arena and it came to a point where the community started discussing this issue on forum to the level that it was finally decided to wipe the gear to make / force people go back to Arena.

Majority liked the idea and it was implemented. I wasn't happy because I recently had my S4 weapon but what could I do lol. Guess we can just wait and watch how the community reacts here.

11. I hope that the 3s and 5s will remain active after s4.
    Chances are there that at some point ppl will only play 2s like it is on the other Xpacs the case. Would be kinda sad since 2s is the most unbalanced ladder.

12. I hope that the 3s and 5s will remain active after s4.
    Chances are there that at some point ppl will only play 2s like it is on the other Xpacs the case. Would be kinda sad since 2s is the most unbalanced ladder.
    2s unbalanced on TBC?:D It's not legion dude 2s are fine, but 3s on TBC are completely unplayable due to the fact that there are no defensives cooldowns on TBC, which means that RMX will always win the ladder. 5s are just for points, there is no PvP there, its like a BG, you can see many PvE players in 5s that are very bad PvP players. They obv wont achieve anything in 2s or 3s so they play 5s for ez points and gear.

What I expect is: S4 finishes, teams are wiped and we get to play from scratch in s4, its better because ppl start playing different comps and stuff cause they dont need points, they can play different specs etc.

The main issue affecting outland is the amount of titles and mounts given. 10k realm gets the same amout of titles as 300 player realms. It's just stupid, Medivh's highest 3s team was 1.8 last season, 2s 2.1 - still you give them 3 glads :P Mop realm is the same, no players, the same amount of titles. Fix it pls, get it real.

13. Yes some, not all play just for the thrills lol.
    I just speak from experience. In old server, after getting S4 set, people simply stopped getting queued for Arena and it came to a point where the community started discussing this issue on forum to the level that it was finally decided to wipe the gear to make / force people go back to Arena.

Majority liked the idea and it was implemented. I wasn't happy because I recently had my S4 weapon but what could I do lol. Guess we can just wait and watch how the community reacts here.
    Community wont have any say in what happens, Outland will become Icecrown of TBC, you either deal with it, or you leave the server.

14. 2s unbalanced on TBC?:D
    Yes, 2s is unbalanced due to the simple fact that only certain specs are viable on high rating such as rdudu, sl lock, rog, warr and fmage while other specs like hpaly or ele shami are falling behind. On 3s and 5s are much more viable setups including hpaly, ele shami, etc.

12 Last