1. PVP hybrid

Which presence I run with blood/uh hybrid for bgs? Blood or unholy? I guess its blood mostly and frost when need to def.

2. Unholy/blood talents are the best for pvp in 3.3.5a IMO. Im assuming you take unholy until gargoyle for burst damage.

You want to be 90% of your time in unholy presence. If you need to tank or anticipate tons of damage, go Frost Presence.

That has a reason: altho blood gives 15% increased damage and 4% healing, you can't be 100% of your time attacking your target.

So you want to go unholy presence for that 15% increased movement speed (makes easier to reach your target all time), 15 % haste (attack speed), and 0.5 global cooldown reduction. Also runes finish cooldown 10% faster when unholy presence is active. Unholy dk is about timing.

So unholy is the best presence for unholy/blood talents in pvp.
    Edited: April 6, 2020

3. Also runes finish cooldown 10% faster when unholy presence is active.
    That is with the talent right? Improved unholy stance?

4. That is with the talent right? Improved unholy stance?
    correct

old 3.3.5 elitist jerks talents had improved unholy presence (2 talent points) for dk pvp unholy/blood build

5. correct

old 3.3.5 elitist jerks talents had improved unholy presence (2 talent points) for dk pvp unholy/blood build

Im not running talents with improve unholy presence. Im running now 44/27

6. Also how is frost from random pvp in bgs compared to blood?

7. Should I stack arm pen for this hybrid build or strenght? I see people gearing like warrior for this build.

8. Since you're already using glyph of dark death and Unholy Blight talent, why not put 1 or more points in Sudden Doom for Death Coil procs? It helps as surprise burst, and re-applies Unholy Blight to your target as well. I feel that with Glyph of Heart Strike acting as your perma slow, Desecration talent isn't needed.

No, strength stacking is still better as you're outlasting (via disease damage, death coils, etc and healing up) rather than melee-bursting people to death glass-cannon style. If you wanted to go the armor penetration route, you'd have less unholy talents and lean more heavily into Blood for the free 10% ARP in Blood Gorged talent.

9. Since you're already using glyph of dark death and Unholy Blight talent, why not put 1 or more points in Sudden Doom for Death Coil procs? It helps as surprise burst, and re-applies Unholy Blight to your target as well. I feel that with Glyph of Heart Strike acting as your perma slow, Desecration talent isn't needed.

No, strength stacking is still better as you're outlasting (via disease damage, death coils, etc and healing up) rather than melee-bursting people to death glass-cannon style. If you wanted to go the armor penetration route, you'd have less unholy talents and lean more heavily into Blood for the free 10% ARP in Blood Gorged talent.

Thanks for the input. :)

10. So 10% less cooldown on runes is not worth it + movement speed stays in frost/blood presence?

11. So 10% less cooldown on runes is not worth it + movement speed stays in frost/blood presence?

You are asking me?

They said that I should go with unholy presence mostly, frost when defing.

12. So 10% less cooldown on runes is not worth it + movement speed stays in frost/blood presence?
    Toniplavna is asking about deep blood/unholy hybrid pvp spec specifically.
    If you tried to get 2/2 Improved Unholy Presence, you can't get Heart Strike, ending up with no real damaging ability and the loss of the perma slow.

Your suggested talents are then better off in the reverse: the deep unholy/blood hybrid, that goes for Rune Tap+Gargoyle, or Mark of Blood+Scourge Strike, where in both specs you can run 2/2 Improved Unholy Presence and enjoy its benefits.