1. Anyways would be really nice if we could get an official statement as soon as possible if they are going to add season 2 items or not. Because I was waiting only for those pvp items for quite long time.

2. Anyways would be really nice if we could get an official statement as soon as possible if they are going to add season 2 items or not. Because I was waiting only for those pvp items for quite long time.
    yes same here. i would only psend some coins on s2. it rly furstrated me, couse i dont have much time to play and couse of that, i would buy some coins.

They could make a really quick ETA about that....

3. I agree, it would be good to know, if s2 will be added or not.

4. I am also waiting to see if s2 will be added.

5. That Shop Update feels like a terrible joke to me... I mean seriously we waited for more than a month and now there are like 5 new items.... What about the PVP Epics and S2?!

6. Would be awesome if anyone from the warmane team could say if they add the season 2 items for coins or not. Because I really think that a lot of people were just waiting for that and now we do not know if we should wait longer or it just won't happen. So tell us please.

7. Would be awesome if anyone from the warmane team could say if they add the season 2 items for coins or not. Because I really think that a lot of people were just waiting for that and now we do not know if we should wait longer or it just won't happen. So tell us please.
    this! Now I don't know whether to spend the coins now or if there will be S2.

8. the ETAS here are rly ******ed... its just like :

hmm u will see..

9. Goes to show how much these moderators really care about this server or the people in it. Barely any information on releasing anything, but they made sure to advertise that extra coins if you buy them for New year's. Must be fun manipulating people for a financial gain.

10. Is it possible they are just really busy right now with the BT release and added a few items for the time being and when things slow down they'll add the rest later?

11. What could they be busy with? Not everyone is a coder on their team....

12. Man, just reading some of these posts.... you would think these guys pay a monthly fee to play on here. While, I have been patiently waiting for new gear on the eshop as well and I didnt even take advantage of the 40% extra coins for the holiday's (their lost not mine, cuz if there was new gear for me to spend my IRL money I would have). They are working on making sure BT was release on time and everything went smoothly.

Take a chill and go outside, play something else. lol

I know I have. =) If and when the gear I am looking for gets added and I still want to continue to play I will spend my IRL money. The mistake being made is they might lose a lot of people if the wait is too long, in turn losing out of some IRL monies.

13. S2 is coming either during the weekend or slightly before.

First ... 67891018 ... Last