1. Looks like stuff is being added now. Kael weapons are going up.

2. no one knows, how long s3 will last. in retail, s3 also lasted longer than the other seasons; so just be patient, like always! It's done when it's done.

3. store got updated and yet you are still unhappy... i dont know what to say

4. store got updated and yet you are still unhappy... i dont know what to say
    im always unhappy why do you think i play a 10 year old expansion on a russian private server

5. Would appreciate an official confirmation if the Kael/Vashj loot added today is all that will be added for this round. Thought you guys might be adding up to Hyjal (pre-final boss) to match pre-final boss SSC/TK of last shop.

6. Why Pre-final only? BT is out. And are you serious, no Nether Vortex, so you tell all crafters who dont raid to go **** themselves?

7. The update might still be in progress ... because there is no s2 items available yet. ... Of course - no one knows, if they will add them.

8. Well if they don't ima take a break on Icecrown and come back in the fall and hopefully SWP/S4 will be there. Good thing about Warmane is that they have several expansions, each with an awesome server to spend time on. ^.^

9. Can we have an official update, if the shop will be updated with Season 2 PvP items or not?

10. Well if they don't ima take a break on Icecrown and come back in the fall and hopefully SWP/S4 will be there. Good thing about Warmane is that they have several expansions, each with an awesome server to spend time on. ^.^
    Its comments like this that is toxic for the Outland community. I did say please go take a break on the biggest pay to win server ever, which is not here on outland.

Best regards
    Interflora

11. Its comments like this that is toxic for the Outland community. I did say please go take a break on the biggest pay to win server ever, which is not here on outland.
    And I say please stop trying to smear previous efforts by us who actually did the raids and arenas DURING the original expansion. The fact that you should walk around and bask in the glory of slain raid bosses or PvP achivements made more than 10 years later makes me vomit.
    That is basically your own logic in a nutshell.

Many of us have already earned the gear in the past and are now adults and so our time and interest is both less and limited compared to before. Now I agree that no new items on the store should come instantly along with a new raid, but rather after like now. Hence I do support your cause. But the time between released raids and the store can't be too great, for else the entire purpose of the gear on the store vanishes, since the usefulness of the gear gets reduced sharply.

Last but not least. What I said does hold true. Warmane offers several expansions with superb servers to play on. I see no insult or toxicity in stating that one wants to spend time on another server due to changed conditions on a present realm.

12. Can any1 explain me, why they dont bring S2 on the store? I mean, full t5 content is avaliable but no season 2?!

13. The shop update was underwhelming. Hopefully they will add more after this release has been around a while. I'm guessing they aren't happy with the current state either. I doubt this update brought in much money, so far- just lots of headaches.

14. yeah would be nice to get an ETA on s2 gear

15. Can any1 explain me, why they dont bring S2 on the store? I mean, full t5 content is avaliable but no season 2?!
    If I had to guess, it is because during the original TBC S2 came with BT. Hence if they follow that pattern, the S2 gear will come on the store when items from BT does. The small crux with this is that the timeline is distorted, because S3 which should have come with ZA has already been released.
    In other words, the PvP side is way ahead of the PvE side.
    Another small issue is that the gap between BT and ZA was from May 15th to November 13th, which is long to put it mildly.
    What will happen is that S4 gear will probably be ready to arrive before ZA has even been released, and this in turn distorts the shop and players expectations.

First ... 5678917 ... Last