1. Because they might have a lot on their hands. Their income is dependant on a good service (a good realm with working scripts) so naturally they must prioritize that before collecting payments and handing out ingame items. They stated it would be released this week and they still got until 00.00 to update the store. Save your flames until after midnight. ><

2. I WANT THE SHOP TO UPDATE. Thanks for your attention.

3. Looks like it might not be today

4. if it is not today, RIOT then! :D

5. They will not give update, calm down ppl....

6. Well, i think they wont update it.....

7. Guys ... noon GMT +1. You think you do, but you dont.

8. BT attunment is broken so chances are they are focusing on that

9. Originally Posted by Proterean

The update is scheduled to happen some time this week. It's not a high priority since we've had other things more critical on our mind as you've noticed in the last few days.

Well, wont happen. Even the staff member cant hold up things, i guess...

10. Well, maybe some time next week guys :)

11. Well, maybe some time next week guys :)
    Yeah well the update is quite late so there is little use in shopping S2, it's better to just wait for S3. = /

12. no s2 on the shop. jeus, why dont you put s2 on the store?!

13. That's what I meant Raigon, the last update was sometime in August or September if I recall correctly. The release of S3 in early December has already made the current gear in the store (in terms of pvp) obsolete. If the store is not updated for another week, then almost roughly 2 months will have passed, which means that S3 is likely to come to an end in 1,5-2,5 months.

And no it is not too powerful Mainboss. The difference between the S2 and S3 eras is significant. Even more so now that people will have access to BT gear with more haste and Arp values.

14. Shop has been updated with KT/Vashj items but no s2.

First ... 4567816 ... Last