1. also would appreciate new information

2. It has been a while since we received any information at all. We know that the staff was/has been busy, but it's been several weeks now. An update would be great. At least so I can stop refreshing the forums 5 + times a day, and just know it's coming in X days, or X weeks etc. Thanks.

3. Being that BT has been announced for release on Jan 21st. I bet new stuff on the Eshope will follow shortly there after. If not on the same day...

4. I thought it would have been released on the marketplace by now, alongside the rest of the t5 gear. I would take a guess and say staff will wait until the 21st when BT goes live. Maybe a little bit after.

5. I reckon they will be in quite the annoying situation in the coming months.
    Mainly because S3 was released in December while BT is still to be released. In the original timeline S3 came with ZA and I reckon ZA won't come for at least 2 months after BTs release.
    This means that when ZA is getting progressed, the PvP side is pretty much ready for S4.
    Hence an unbalance will take place unless Warmane will release Sunwell in April in order to balance the two sides.

As for the shop, it is already upside down. It is no point buying anything from S1, because the jump to S3 is incredibly big and with S3 being out for quite some time, the value of the S2 gear from the store will be a lot lower. In short, smart donors and spenders will just wait this out and move in once S3 or S4 gear hits the store.

6. . In short, smart donors and spenders will just wait this out and move in once S3 or S4 gear hits the store.
    what makes you think there actually is gonna ever be s4 gear on shop since it's require rating ?

7. What does rating has to do with anyhting?

8. I reckon they will be in quite the annoying situation in the coming months.
    Mainly because S3 was released in December while BT is still to be released. In the original timeline S3 came with ZA and I reckon ZA won't come for at least 2 months after BTs release.
    This means that when ZA is getting progressed, the PvP side is pretty much ready for S4.
    Hence an unbalance will take place unless Warmane will release Sunwell in April in order to balance the two sides.
    I don't think, that there is much a reason to "balance" the two sides, because it's the PVP-Side that's faster. It makes nearly no sense to use pvp items in pve. If you e.g. compare s3 items with BT-Items, who would prefer taking pvp gear in pve-content?

I would just see a need for balancing these two, if PVE would be faster than PVP, because then many would use PvE-Gear in PVP. As of now, I think it's no problem to pace PvP and PvE nearly separately.
    Edited: January 8, 2018

9. who would prefer taking pvp gear in pve-content?
    Every physical dps and healer who uses weapons? Some of the casters as well.

10. I don't think, that there is much a reason to "balance" the two sides, because it's the PVP-Side that's faster. It makes nearly no sense to use pvp items in pve. If you e.g. compare s3 items with BT-Items, who would prefer taking pvp gear in pve-content?

I would just see a need for balancing these two, if PVE would be faster than PVP, because then many would use PvE-Gear in PVP. As of now, I think it's no problem to pace PvP and PvE nearly separately.
    It's not about balance per se, it is about one side progressing faster than the other. It is best to keep the PvE and PvP scenes on par with eachother but now the PvP scene risks rushing ahead of the PvE scene, and that will lead to the arena season either being extremely long or players being burnt out.
    Also like Spraynard said, certain PvP items are sought after to use in PvE.

As for you AntoniPvP, what makes you think they would not? On all other realms they have and if you had actually looked into this, you should know certain pieces of S4 requires no rating at all, like gloves, off hand tomes, wands and misc slots.

11. can we just get an ETA or date? i don't see why there isnt one.

12. I don't think, that there is much a reason to "balance" the two sides, because it's the PVP-Side that's faster. It makes nearly no sense to use pvp items in pve. If you e.g. compare s3 items with BT-Items, who would prefer taking pvp gear in pve-content?

S3 Weapons are BiS for Melee until Warglaives/SwP

First 123412 ... Last