1. If you could put Nether Vortex on the Shop, that would be great....

2. I believe you're the one not reading what you type, or understand what others type.
    Like I said, if one server runs with very high prices then the income per item goes up but the quantity sold goes down.

You are wrong in your reasoning of your second statement, because once again, you forget a crucial part of the problem.
    While players value lower prices, they also value rarity.
    If you make the gear free then the value of the gear is diminished in terms of rarity. If you do the opposite and raise the prices then the value of the gear goes up but the amount sold goes down as players do not find the new cost to much the gains from rarity.
    The two must balance eachother, and here's the punchline: Icecrown does this very well. Outland copies Icecrown. People have an incentive to donate but players also got an incentive to raid for the gear normally. Not to mention they do not release the gear immediately, but rather months after the content has been cleared.
    Let me help you out.

People choose what server to play on first by population, then by quality, then by exp rates. Shop prices do not factor in except to discourage people from playing there, if a shop exists. Now the reason stores are successful, is that if all the first 3 criteria are met, people will use the store en masse for convenience factor. Nobody chooses a server initially based on how much gear they can buy. Nobody. Except maybe you, judging by the way you talk.

3. People choose what server to play...
    Speaking pretty boldly for a population of tens of thousands of people. Those are not the factors or priorities that I used when choosing a private WoW server to play on. Cash shop availability and prices did indeed rank in my top three considerations for picking a place to go.

I must imagine that there is a fairly diverse set of priorities across the private server populations.

4. Let me help you out.
    People choose what server to play on first by population, then by quality, then by exp rates. Shop prices do not factor in except to discourage people from playing there, if a shop exists. Now the reason stores are successful, is that if all the first 3 criteria are met, people will use the store en masse for convenience factor. Nobody chooses a server initially based on how much gear they can buy. Nobody. Except maybe you, judging by the way you talk.
    This is not a fact per se, it is how YOU percieve servers to be ranked, but that does not make it universal. Shops may deter some people from playing here, but you must remember the other side of the equation, which is that a shop can attract players. Now population like you said, is one reason people might want to play on a server. But if that is true, then so is my reasoning of low/medium prices. Low/medium prices = more donators and donators = players = more population.
    You have to balance the loss of players from having a shop to the gains of players by having it. And Warmane has managed to do this quite well on Icecrown and I see no reason Outland should be an exception to that statement.
    Edited: February 21, 2018

5. Why they added all Hyjal loots but not the t6 hands + head?
    can we get an update for it in the shop?

First ... 9171819