1. ( Not a direct answer to your reply, but in general. I do not where you stand on it)
    Really hope it does not. It should be some reward in doing the PVE content, and that reward is usually gear.
    With the tempo of how high content gear they in the shop, its no wonder its so many bots on this server, not just gold sellers but people (Regular players) know selling Gold for coins, and selling chars for coins is faster then doing PVE.

T6 content gear, does not belong in a shop. Items that can make sence have in a shop, is if your Guild has progressed through the content like T4 and T5 and you are still missing some items even after the farm raids are done. T6 Content will always be farm after clear.

Something less satifiying with your loot, eq. Cataclysm's Edge. When you see a newly dinged pleb wearing it without enchant.
    As Mercy stated in a previous thread, don't go around thinking SWP gear, S4, glaives, thoridal etc won't come, for they will.
    I understand that it is somewhat of a bummer to see fresh 70s running around with hyjal gear, but on the other hand Hyjal has been out for almost 6 months and people have been clearing it with ease.

Alas you have to remember that Warmane is free to play, no one forces you to donate. However the services they provide does not come for free and since they do not have a payed subscription, donations is the only way to get income. So at the end of the day you might aswell look at the donations as something good since it allows you to play a quality TBC server.

2. you should have to have the attunement to buy items.

3. You really couldn't wait a few months until Sunwell was released? Couldn't even hold off on Archimonde loot for a while? It's getting harder and harder to convince friends not to leave this server.

Anyone have a link to these guidelines that we "signed up for"?
    Edited: February 19, 2018

4. You really couldn't wait a few months until Sunwell was released? Couldn't even hold off on Archimonde loot for a while? It's getting harder and harder to convince friends not to leave this server.
    How long has Hyjal been being farmed?
    If the contents of the marketplace were such an issue, you'd think Medivh would've been more popular.

5. How long has Hyjal been being farmed?
    If the contents of the marketplace were such an issue, you'd think Medivh would've been more popular.
    Thats stupid, If Medivh was 5 times, im sure Medivh would have been the more popular option.

In general, people want to skip the grindy part of the wow, but still maintain reasonable sense of progression.

You can put SOME gear on the gear shop, like trinkets and rings. But putting something like cata's edge in the shop is just asking for trouble. Sure you will make more money in the short term, but you will lose players in the long term.

6. Yes I agree with you .... Im shop lover when something new comes out. But at this point Im quite disappointed when Hyjal pieces are released and the shop gold sales are restricted by what you have donated, which forces you to buy coins. Atleast I think this is the purpose.

7. And yes, we now lost against priest warrior, who had Cataclysm Edge doing damage AF.

8. Price scheme makes zero sense as well. You could probably charge 10x as much for the Cats edge and make even more money, and the server wouldn't be polluted by so many bought weapons. Cats edge costs less than twice as much as a 2 hander from normal Mana Tombs lol.

9. And yes, we now lost against priest warrior, who had Cataclysm Edge doing damage AF.
    Hyjal has been farmed now for what, 5 months? Cataclysm's Edge warriors were already swarming the server, what's a couple more gonna do?

10. Hyjal has been farmed now for what, 5 months? Cataclysm's Edge warriors were already swarming the server, what's a couple more gonna do?
    Define "couple" please.

11. The prices are actually extremely high when you think about it. Compared to Icecrown the prices for BiS items are almost twice as high, so a further increase in price level will most likely just cause people to stop donating. The less people donate, well the less incentive Warmane will have to host the server.

Now Medivh was a failure. People disliked it for its slow rates despite not having a shop. This means that people valued the savings in time more than the loss in others getting "easy" gear at the end of the day. And speaking of the end of the day, when would you people think it is a good time to release gear on the shop I wonder? 2 years after the raid has been released? I can assure you that utterly few are so patient as to wait that long.

Warmane is in the end a business of sorts, and a business needs to rake in profits to keep people employed and the bills payed. The people who donate are the people who bears the costs of this server in exchange for ingame tokens. But by all means, if you folks got another solution to make this work then, please, share it.
    I hate to have to drill this home, but if Warmane ends up making the most money from Icecrown then they have no reason to keep running the TBC server. Take a look at Cataclysm, it basically brings in 0 profit and yet they are kind enough to keep it up, but this is only possible thanks to donations from the other servers.
    And Icecrown is currently the best Wotlk realm out there despite having all gear available in the shop.

12. How long has Hyjal been being farmed?

So can you explain how it works for PvP items then? There's no content to be farmed to get those so I'm curious how you decide this.

13. So can you explain how it works for PvP items then? There's no content to be farmed to get those so I'm curious how you decide this.
    If you sit down and think for a second the answer will be obvious. In TBC the PvE and PvP content was closely related, and while the PvP scene is somewhat ahead atm, the gear on the store comes a while after a season has ended.

14. If you sit down and think for a second the answer will be obvious. In TBC the PvE and PvP content was closely related, and while the PvP scene is somewhat ahead atm, the gear on the store comes a while after a season has ended.
    But the PvE gear comes when a tier is still current? I don't follow your logic at all.

The real answer is that this is all arbitrary. There are no written rules guiding it.

First ... 71516171819 Last