1. Well an Eshop update that everyone wants is a huge different thing that a simple forum question. you need to go out and learn some basic things in life whats wrong and right. and update aint a ****n question or a case

everyone? really? what do you think how many people realisticly want the update ASAP?

my estimate is that maybe1000 people are waiting for the update, maybe even less

thats something around 5% of the total population but yeah, EVERYONE wants to know it

most people dont care at all for this stupid store update

2. it's done when it's done
    live with it, there is nothing we can do about it
    end of story

3. Uh Azadon 1000 players, even if it correlates to 5%, is a ton of players.

The question that I want to ask here is: Why are you so livid about this?

4. Azadon, chill it out will ya? What people here is upset about is that it is rather pointless to post that something might come before the weekend, when the chances are high it won't. Like you said the time is not up yet, but I do trust you can understand that when people sit and wait the days before the weekend to no avail, they might get a bit stingy. That being said, they did say it will come this weekend so until the time is up, wait patiently.
    if these people have a timeframe and THEY CHOOSE to spend their time by checking the shop over and over as if there is nothing more important... then its not warmanes fault. but exactly these people are complaining

its like you ordered something on amazon, they say they will deliver your parcel in 2-5days... and you complain after day 1 that you havent got your item.

if warmane gives a timeframe of around 4 days... how likely is it to be released on the first day?

correct, UNLIKELY, because if it would have been likely then... why would they take a span of 4 days? they would say „we release it on day X“

that they take 4 days means they dont know when they can implement it exactly yet, could be thursday, could be friday or if things take longer then maybe sunday

its peoples fault if they wait to no avail

5. It just feels like this:
    You agreed to meet someone you willing to see, during weekend or slightly before, and that other person isnt showing up, or calling you. You look at the time and its like already 8pm of Sunday, and still nothing. People do feel frustrated that way, you know...
    i would tell this friend that he is not a very reliable person and that he could have at least called or something so i know whats up. i also wouldnt put too much effort into future plans with this friend

6. Uh Azadon 1000 players, even if it correlates to 5%, is a ton of players.

The question that I want to ask here is: Why are you so livid about this?
    a) i dont like people who think they are the most important in the world and behave like spoiled kids and in turn behave disrespectful / ungrateful towards other humans when they dont get what they want how they want it

if 1000 people equals 5% that means 19000 people dont care; it cant be THAT important as those 1000 people may think it is, otherwise more people would care

b) in contrast to the complaining people I see what their tears are capable of doing:
    harm to the motivation of the staff and thus potential harm to all players of the server... which is... completely selfish and unnecessary

7. i would tell this friend that he is not a very reliable person and that he could have at least called or something so i know whats up. i also wouldnt put too much effort into future plans with this friend
    the sad thing is: this friend (warmane) just released a HUGE update completely on point, speaking of Black Temple. they invested sooo much time, they deserve respect, yet people take it for granted and freak out at the next possible occasion

if im not completely mistaken the staff only gave an ETA for the S2 release because people begged OVER and OVER

speaking in the picture of the friend:

if your friend cant give you a concrete estimation when he is able to meet with you and you ask him over and over when you will meet... you dont have to wonder

you forced it with your behaviour in the first place

8. Dude, in the mature world, you need to follow up on your promises. If they dont update eshop in 2,5 hours, than their promises stop meaning anything.
    And btw, when youre stating that you will do smth during 3 days, and do it in the very last possible moment, thats always disappointing.
    If you dont want people to flame, than you need to say it right. For example: that they will make a new release BEFORE THE END OF THE WEEK, or IN THE END OF THE WEAK or smth like that.... So that people dont wait 3 days straight for nothing.

9. I hope warmane will just delay the release, because none of you cry baby whiners deserve to have it your way

Delay until end of feb please.

10. I hope warmane will just delay the release, because none of you cry baby whiners deserve to have it your way

Hahaha, people getting rly mad :D

11. I hope warmane will just delay the release, because none of you cry baby whiners deserve to have it your way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3HQMbQAWRc

12. Dude, in the mature world, you need to follow up on your promises. If they dont update eshop in 2,5 hours, than their promises stop meaning anything.
    And btw, when youre stating that you will do smth during 3 days, and do it in the very last possible moment, thats always disappointing.
    If you dont want people to flame, than you need to say it right. For example: that they will make a new release BEFORE THE END OF THE WEEK, or IN THE END OF THE WEAK or smth like that.... So that people dont wait 3 days straight for nothing.
    well, self given promises I more or less agree, dont forget that we have no idea how much time they have / how many people working on it / how well they can compensate if important coding people suddenly arent available etc etc, keep in mind warmane is not a company you are paying directly with a subscription fee

too many people are forgetting about this and they get DONATIONS completely wrong, a donation is something you should do WITHOUT the intention of getting ANYTHING back

then as I said, people kind of forced a response from the staff, they dont have to wonder if it wont happen this weekend

and dont forget:

warmane staff, be it forum mods or coding people... are not YOUR EMPLOYEES

they dont owe YOU anything

that means if you get angry at them...

you are just bad selfish people

13. a) i dont like people who think they are the most important in the world and behave like spoiled kids and in turn behave disrespectful / ungrateful towards other humans when they dont get what they want how they want it

if 1000 people equals 5% that means 19000 people dont care; it cant be THAT important as those 1000 people may think it is, otherwise more people would care

b) in contrast to the complaining people I see what their tears are capable of doing:
    harm to the motivation of the staff and thus potential harm to all players of the server... which is... completely selfish and unnecessary
    A) What you describe sounds exactly like you. What gives YOU the RIGHT to tell anyone else what you think under the premise that it is right? What you percieve as childish gibes or immature behavior is from YOUR standpoint. So once again, what makes you so correct that everyone else is wrong?
    B) If we are to assume that there are 19000 players, then I suppose we should not get any fixes at all since we are not even 1000+ reporting on bugs or testing. Yet we still recieve fixes for our reports, so your argument is rather invalid. Besides, how can YOU claim to speak for the supposedly 95%?
    C) Constructive criticism is one thing. Repeated constructive criticism of repeated patterns tends to get more heated, mainly as nothing changes. But if you believe people here sit and dislike the entire Warmane project as a whole then you are way up in the clouds. If people disliked Warmane they would not play here, simple as that.
    the sad thing is: this friend (warmane) just released a HUGE update completely on point, speaking of Black Temple. they invested sooo much time, they deserve respect, yet people take it for granted and freak out at the next possible occasion.
    If I am not misstaken, BT was to have come in December, yet it was postponed.

14. wow

well, self given promises I more or less agree, dont forget that we have no idea how much time they have / how many people working on it / how well they can compensate if important coding people suddenly arent available etc etc, keep in mind warmane is not a company you are paying directly with a subscription fee

too many people are forgetting about this and they get DONATIONS completely wrong, a donation is something you should do WITHOUT the intention of getting ANYTHING back

then as I said, people kind of forced a response from the staff, they dont have to wonder if it wont happen this weekend

and dont forget:

warmane staff, be it forum mods or coding people... are not YOUR EMPLOYEES

they dont owe YOU anything

that means if you get angry at them...

you are just bad selfish people
    take a chill pill, ur overractiong, u make a small thing looks like a wrold scenario

First ... 21011121314 ... Last