1. "S2 is coming either during the weekend or slightly before."

If staff members post thing like that, and do not follow there own "promises" how can this community relied in the future on this warmane team?

And the worst thing in my opinion is, that they dont even communicate!

I have been always patient and supported you guys but for now, iam rly pissed!

It is not that hard to type some words or put the stuff into the shop!
    Edited: January 29, 2018

2. S2 is coming either during the weekend or slightly before.
    He didn't specify which weekend 4Head.

3. Ye, and he never really promised that actually as well, right ?

4. Ye, and he never really promised that actually as well, right ?
    well yeah, wrong word but he announced it for the last weekend.....

5. You should really give some leniency to staff..Common guys they are human,not robots....I know you are donating and waiting for s2 but little patience goes a long way....

6. You should really give some leniency to staff..Common guys they are human,not robots....I know you are donating and waiting for s2 but little patience goes a long way....
    Agreed, best private servers I've ever played on, give them some slack!

7. Humans that are running to the bank with these pre donations for s2 and baiting people by saying it's coming out. It's just going to be a big cycle of either no information about anything or one sh*t post of a staffer saying it's going to be released and then it doesn't get released. But at least we have the next weekend! Or the one after that....or after that....kappa

8. Nobody is holding a knife to your throat now do they?

9. You know how i see whining posters on this thread, "I got my dads wallet, i want my gear and i want it now or i will cry". Who cares, go cry in the corner and stop being useless ****, they will add items when are ready.

10. be Patient .... lol i wait since december now xD

11. And i am waiting as well,you dont see me writing bilion threads and replies and *****ing.When they add it it will be added.Till then all is well.

12. I reckon now people have a reason to be pissed. = /
    As for you Azadon, I am not going to sit and tell you that you are wrong in your reasoning, it is your perspective and it's fine for you to have it. With that said, the Warmane servers quality and great staff does come at a price, a price the donators pay while the other players don't. It hence might frustrate donators that A) They don't take their money and B) There is no reason to donate (in this case a shop update). Normal players might not care all that much, but if the services starts to go down in quaility, mark my words, they will.
    Nevertheless, we shall see what happens next.
    I can only repeat myself:

it is NOT warmanes fault when people donate and demand a compensation for their donation;

Im not dumb and see the reason why people get mad... and thats why Im telling these people that the reason they get mad are themselves and not warmane.

You should ONLY donate if you are absolutely okay with not receiving any compensation for it... because thats what donations here on warmane are for

they are there to show the appreciation you have in the moment you donate

The mistake many people made is that they donated money during the christmas bonus and didnt spent these coins... because they didnt donate because they liked the server but to buy gear from it... which wouldnt be a problem in the first place

but the items they wanted to buy... ARENT EVEN ON THE SHOP YET, so they donated and assumed things, things like "hmm when S2 hit it took x days till they added S1 gear on the store for coins. IM GOING TO BE CLEVER AND ABUSE THAT so I can get more S2 items for my money because of the bonus, IM SO CLEVER fck the system !

so they demanded something they werent in control of and had NO right to demand... because a donation is voluntarily without any rights. Thats why its called donation and EVERYBODY has to accept that they are okay with that BEFORE they donate, it is written in the terms of service:

DONATIONS ARE MADE ON A VOLUNTARY BASIS IN APPRECIATION OF THE SITE AND THE SERVICES.

you rage people can make excuses as much as you like, it is your goddamn fault

you can see that in so many posts that people are in a demanding mind set...

they go like "oh yeah dont wanna take that as an arguement but btw im a big donator bla bla bla donated x amount blabla so TAKE MY WORDS AND DO SOMETHING or I will quit"

thats the wrong mentality, you can only get disappointed with this attitude

warmane is not a business where you buy shares from with your money and are entitled to get interest or dividends,

only donate when you are fine with what happened IN THE PAST and you are completely fine to not receive anything in the future

if you only donate for some future reasoning and you're only going to be happy when these things are fullfilled... then simply DONT DONATE, nobody is shooting your familiy if you dont

get that in your heads
    Edited: January 29, 2018

13. Shop update in 5 minutes , check MySpace.

14. Shop update in 5 minutes , check MySpace.
    check also their IRC channel

15. We did have an update of the marketplace this weekend, a slight one. We had to postpone Merciless to do some last minute checks. That gear should be added in about 8 hours, if everything goes alright.

First ... 41213141516 ... Last