1. Moderators do not have any info about this, otherwise one of us would've said something already. This thread has been forwarded already few days ago, so there isn't much else we can do.
    didnt know that sry :3

@Empyrean , alright thx for letting us know !

2. Maybe they could add Girdle of fallen stars from TK trash too.

3. The update is scheduled to happen some time this week. It's not a high priority since we've had other things more critical on our mind as you've noticed in the last few days.
    Any updates on when exactly or what items will it include? (PvE-wise)

4. Sunday right before Black Temple update

5. wich new items will be avaliabe and when will you update it?`:)

6. Will Nethervortex be able in Shop? Other T5 Stuff is still aviable or will be so i hope that also?

7. I know you guys are bussie to work on BT but since tomorrow is the release and you will alot of stuff to do, will be there time to update the shop? i mean, cmone, take my money :P :D

8. Just read the thread. That's all you need to know; and there won't be any more information. Be patient.

The update is scheduled to happen some time this week. It's not a high priority since we've had other things more critical on our mind as you've noticed in the last few days.

9. 3 raids ahead , no shop update , rekt

10. Really hope it gets updated today... Cant be that hard to put some items on the store. We have been waiting a long time now

11. Cmone staff, pls update the store....

12. Well this post has certainly gained some attention since I made it. TY for reply but my alt needs a 2h sword and 1h mace already (take my coins!!!!)

13. Are we actually having to wait an additional 1-2 weeks after BT release for an update? I mean cmon.. pvp season started 17th of december.. it has already been a month xD

14. We all want to spend our money for you warmane :D

15. it is kinda weired.... i mean the warmnae staff want to earn money. why the dont update the shop, since many people want to donate? :D

First ... 3456715 ... Last