1. Hello Warmane! With love from ROssia

My name is Roman. I'm from ROssia. (Not to be confused with Rus`) I am 35 years old. By profession, a lawyer. I am in political opposition for the formation of the RUssian National State in place of ROssia.
    I like to read books, I know philosophy, rhetoric, psychology, hacking(white, audit pentest), logic, history of the state and law of foreign countries.

His acquaintance with the world of Warcraft I started with the Warcraft 1-strategy. I fell in love even then in the world of warcraft, this world seemed to me beautiful, mysterious, filled with epic, grotesque, the apotheosis of tragedy and heroism.

I decided to look at the world of modern youth, the world of the World of Warcraft, whether it fits the spirit of my lamp-light warcraft. In my time, computers were only for adults and only adequate adult people played games. That's why I think warcraft is my game.

Server Warmane attracted me to the fact that there are a lot of people playing here, even more than on official servers, and people are the main thing in MMORPG.

After the warcraft, I began to play Starcraft 1 and in JRPG type "Sky of Arcadia" if anyone remembers this game on the console and also the game "Shenmu".

I love the music of DnB, Nightvich, Rachmaninoff (classic), Liquid DnB, Doro Pesh and the RAC music.

On this server I have a character druid, nickname "Jihadialrusi" Tauren-Horde(Opposition tyrania Aliance, freedom Horde! Free Kalimdor!) Icecrown 3 3 5

I appreciate and respect the polite and cultured people who are adequate, not aggressive and sociable. Always glad to new friends, you can add me as a friend!

-We must secure Horde people! For the Garrosh! Lok tar ogar! I wish everyone good luck and pleasant game! Thank you.

p.s. sory for google translate
    Edited: December 31, 2017

2. Welcome.

You must be a good lawyer because the comments you made (such as: and people are the main thing in MMORPG.) are to the point.

I'm also a big Shenmue fan. Played Shenmue 1 and 2 and now after 14 long years, waiting for 3rd one. Shenmue has an interesting development story and even holds a World record for collecting millions of funds in just one day time.

3. Nazi tho. Why dont u mention that?