1. Is it just the alliance? Leveling on Icecrown

HI all, before I start this it not a QQ thread, when leveling being ganked by a level 80 is a nostalgic part of playing wow, I've played on the server for a couple of days and have found that every level 80 (With the rare exception) that runs past will insta kill me and do it repetitively, if a level 80 alliance around me is the horde character will always try to take me with them. I don't have an 80 yet to log in to defend myself so i rely on people around me. But when I see low level hordes around me trying to quest the alliance seem to leave them alone? I've died 55 times, and i've completed 147 quests, means statistically I can only do 2 quests before getting killed 1 shot :)

Does this happen for the horde too? because I've seen no evidence of it so far.

2. You have no idea. It's pretty well balanced, however horde get beaten up by alliance a lot more frequently and harsher than Ally versus horde. But ganking is so easy to bypass leveling in remote zones. But to answer your question: yes horde get ganked a lot more than alliance do.

3. I avoid hotspots and GTFO real quick when some enemy is nearby. From 10 lvl80 only one or two chase me and try to camp. But they are not the brightest stars in the sky, so it's pretty easy to wrap them around a tree. Past level 40 when you get 100% mount it is impossible to be camped.

However if you just stand in a way like being low level gives you some pass... you are not the brightest star too.