1. Blood, Frost, Unholy. Gnimo's way of how to DK.

THIS GUIDE IS OUTDATED!
    THERE ARE NEW GUIDES IN DK CLASS FORUM SECTION!!!
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=349828 Frost
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=349829 Unholy
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=349830 Tank
    U can still read this one for some diferent itemisations, and to see what mistakes i made on my way as a DK.

Latest version of my guide on how to DK overall is on page 11.
    Just scroll trough it, u will find FDK, UDK, DK TANK (latest update) comments which are the guides i came up with after 11 pages of all kind of shenanigans. Focus mainly on Rotations since Gear wont matter that much when u are BIS anyway, RNG will decide who wins (im talking about 1-3 items diference in itemisation).
    There wont be any new guides or anything big, when it comes to DKs, maybe a mini guide per class on how to DPS that will mainly focus on rotations.

Best of Luck. :)

U can read this aswell in order to see if and where i did make mistakes.
    Update before this was on PAGE 4 and PAGE 5.
    It might help somehow, it might not, who knows...

Here il try to give some advices to new and old players on what they can do with their DKs if they are bored, want to try something new, or just new to the game. I might also trigger someone so be warned about that aswell.

U all know that there are 3 talent trees. Blood, Frost, Unholy. I will be posting mainly which one is best for what and why, with some itemizations, rotations, and all other stuff latter on... Lets get started.

BLOOD DK:

Best out of 3 for Tanking purposes. It brings ton of defencives, high aggro if combined with frost, ton of raid buffs, and a lot self heals.

Spec:
    http://wotlk.openwow.com/talent#j0EMqIbfcbobsZhxbxmMIz

Glyphs:
    Major: Glyph of Disease, Glyph of Vampiric Blood, Glyph of Dark Command (Glyph of Rune Tap if u dont care about ur taunt hitting and love to live life dangerously).
    Minor: Glyph of Horn of Winter, Glyph of Raise Dead ,Glyph of Pestilence (Glyph of Blood Tap).

Rotation:
    Presence u should be in: FROST AT ALL TIMES.

Rune Strike: i wont be putting it in rotation since it has no GCD and since it should be used constantly whenever its available.

On Pull: IT > IT > BT > IT > ERW > IT > IT > IT > PS > BS > PS > ... use this ONLY if u have aggro problems and u have to build up **** ton of threat.

If u have MD / ToTT u can simply go: IT > PS > IT > PS > BT > IT > BS > ... to activate rune grace period on all the runes, and use ERW when u need some Extra Healing from Death Strike.

There is no strict rotation for Blood DK tank. I would suggest u to always have 1 blood rune up and to be fast on ur Rune Tap bind when u get low. Dont forget to use that 1 blood rune 1-2 sec, if u are safe from any potential lethal dmg, before the other one becomes ready so u can keep Blade Barrier up all the time. If u are about to take **** ton of dmg, use Pestilence to keep both of ur diseases fresh on the target and spam as many Death Strikes as u can. DO NOT use Death Strike if u are on 100% hp. Time it. If, for example, Sindragosa starts casting breath at u, wait for it to end and use Death Strike 0.5sec right after she does it. Always think ahead and save runes if needed. If u know u are not going to take any dmg and u see that ur healers can keep u alive, spam as many Icy Touches as u can to build up aggro. If u know big dmg is coming towards u, or if u see healers with unchained magic, all kind of debuffs, mainly not beeing able to heal u, save some runes and selfheal... Thats about it, always think ahead and look arround u.

IT > ur main aggro ability, use it to build up threat
    PS > use it as a filler after IT if u have a free unholy rune
    BS or BB > use it to activate Blade Barier talent, depending on how many targets u have to hit
    DS > use it for healing, after this u should get 2 death runes which u should use for 2x IT
    Pestilence > use it to refresh diseases when u have to spam Death Strike a lot
    Rune Strike > It has no GCD, use it whenever u can

Gear:
    There is nothing much to say tbh. Get as many Stamina and Armor as u can get. Get 8% Melee hit (263hit)! If u can, get 26 expertise when u are close to bis list. Death Strikes beeing dodged when u are on 10% HP wont be a fun thing to watch. U can use 10hit15stamina and 10expertise15stamina gems in yellow and red sockets in order to cap these 2. Try to match bonuses where u get most stamina in return, for example, why match ur neck socket bonus from which u get only 6 stamina when u can match ur chest socket bonus and get 9 stamina instead.
    Meta gem: 32 stamina + 2% armor value from items. How to make it work? 2x 30 stamina gems + 10expertise15stamina in red gem that gives u most stamina from the item u are matching the socket in.
    Gem u like the most: 30 Stamina, get as many as u can get.

Profesions:
    Suit urself, BS is good, JC is good, Engi is good, Letherworking can be good if u need resistance, again, go what u feel like going.

FROST DK:
    Best out of 3 when it comes to SINGLE TARGET DPS.

Spec:
    For Armor Penetration capped FDKs: http://wotlk.openwow.com/talent#jMZG...zf0cuzAofM0hxM
    For Strength stacking DKs, and for gearing up phase: http://wotlk.openwow.com/talent#jcZG0jxAMczf0cuzAofM0hx

Glyphs:
    Major: Glyph of Disease, Glyph of Obliterate, Glyph of Frost Strike.
    Minor: Glyph of Pestilence, Glyph of Horn of Winter, Glyph of Raise Dead.

Rotation:
    Presence u should be in: BLOOD, gives u the most DPS out of all 3 (Unholy sometimes)
    On pull: IT > PS > BT > Pestilence > UA > Obli > FS* (ONLY if u have KM up, if not skip this FS) >
    > ERW > Obli > Obli > Obli > FS > FS > FS > ... step 2

step 1: Obli > Obli > Obli > FS* > FS* > ... step 2
    step 2: Obli > Obli > Pesti > BS > FS* > ... step 1

FS* = If u have "Freezing Fog" (proc from "Rime" talent) use Howling Blast instead of FS
    FS* = If u dont have runic power for FS, if u dont have Freezing Fog, use Horn of Winter instead of FS
    FS* = If u have Freezing Fog and u are on 120+ runic power, use FS an then use Howling Blast

Refreshing UA: there are many ways to do this. Most efficiant from my point of view is:

Number 1: step 1: Obli > Obli > UA > BT > Obli > FS* > FS* > ... step 2
    Number 2: step 1: Obli > Obli > Obli > BT > UA > FS* > FS* > ... step 2

If u are new to the game this one is safer:
    Number 3: step 2: Obli > Obli > BT > UA > Pesti > FS* ... step 1

Always try to maintain step 1 > step 2 or step 2 > step 1. Whatever happens try to get back on the track. This i cant teach u, this depends on the situation u get urself into and practice u have on the dummy and in raids, and in dungeons, and in pvp, and so on...
    My advice is to practice a lot on a dummy. Like really, A LOT. A LOT...
    After that go and do some RDFs. U can do this in Unholy presence. Unholy presence helps u spread diseases faster and do some Obliterate and Frost Strike before the mobs die. And on top of all, it has low GCD with which u can spam **** ton of spells FAST, so its fun, for me atleast. After that u can start going in raids.

Gear:
    Get 5% melee hit (165+), that is with 3% from Nerves of Cold Steel is cap for special abilities.
    Get 26 expertise. This is easy as **** to cap when u are almost bis. T10 legs, emblem Cloak and u are on 23 exp. 20exp + 10exp10hit gem and u are capped.
    Get Sigil of Awareness. Best. Sigil. Ever. Combined with T10 2/5 tho. Its questionable if Sigil of Virulence is better before u get T10 2/5, but as soon as u get it, go Sigil of Awareness.
    I would suggest u to go Armor Penetration cap on BIS, or close to BIS (1386-1400 armor penetration, dont go more, try not to gem it if u cant get atleast that much).
    As for ppl that are gearing up, id suggest u to try and do ur best to get 165 hit rating and 26 expertise asap. After that go for Strength, some more Hit, and Crit. Haste isnt so good for FDKs, from my point of view. Prio hit, crit and armor pen over it.
    Meta gem: 21 agility + 3% more dmg from crits. How to make it work? Get a Nightmare Tear (10 to all stats) gem in blue socket in an item that gives u most strength out of matching the socket color.
    Try to match all the yellow sockets that give u strength with 10str10crit or 10str10hit depending on how much hit u have.
    Blue sockets ignore (exept that one u put ur Nightmare Tear in) and put 20strength or 20armor penetration in them.
    (match only yellow socket alone and yellow + red sockets, ignore yellow + blue socket items like T10 legs and just put 2 red gems in those sockets)
    Id suggest u to get 2-4 agility items (Wrist, Ring, Cloak, Neck, Ring, Gloves on BIS) to boost ur crit and armor penetration a lot.

Profesions:
    I would suggest BS + JC. With these 2 u get extra 82 armor penetration. Aint a small thing...

UNHOLY DK:
    UPDATE: Expertise seems to be ****ed up and the cap for dodge is HIGHER than 26 atm. That also results in **** TON of dodged abilities as UNHOLY dk with only 5 expertise. When i get the time i will test the Strength Build in which i use Skeleton's Lord Circle ring for some extra expertise to see how it behaves. Unable to raid atm but will post as soon as i get the results.

Best AoE constant DPS spec in the game (WotLK expansion only ofc)

Spec:
    UHDK DPS - http://wotlk.openwow.com/talent#jZG0...hIxMdx0zx0uIqo
    Hard on AoE - http://wotlk.openwow.com/talent#jZG0...hItMbx0zx0uIqo
    Use "Hard on AoE" spec only if u know u can use some nearby corpses to do nice AoE dmg.

Glyphs:
    Major: Glyph of Icy Touch, Glyph of the Ghoul, Glyph of Dark Death.
    Minor: Glyph of Horn of Winter, Glyph of Pestilence, Glyph of Raise Dead.

Rotation:
    Presence u should be in: BLOOD (Unholy sometimes)

Opener: IT > PS > BS > SS > BS > ERW > Garg > ... step 1
    step 1: SS > BS > SS > BS > DC* > DC* > ... step 2
    step 2: IT > PS > BS > SS > BS > DC* > ... step 1

DC* = if u dont have runic power for it, use Horn of Winter instead.

AoE rotation:
    IT > PS > Pestilence > DnD > BT > BS > DC
    Keep diseases up on all targets, use DnD off CD, keep Desolation up on u. If u have all of these 3 conditions going, u can use Blood Boil instead of BS if u have a free blood rune.

As unholy DK DPS u are not limited with melee range only., compared to Frost, when u have to run away from ur target, or u cant reach it with melee range, u can just leave a DnD, leave ur pet on that target, spam DCs... Use Death and Decay (DnD) more often. It does almost same dmg as SS + BS and sometimes even more (depending on what crits), but the only downside is that u get less runic power for ur Death Coils. U can use it when u are on 80% runic power, and just drop **** ton of DCs on the target. U can also use it combined with AMS (Anty Magic Shell) in order to drop **** ton of DCs on the target again. I would suggest u also to use it when ur target dodge ur SS, so u dont lose the track in rotation cos 2nd unlucly dodge on SS ****s up Rune Grace Period a bit.
    Presence switch: same as frost, when targets die faster than u can spread ur diseases and pop a good DND, just go unholy and have some fun.

Gargoyle boost trick: U can start a fight in Unholy presence since both pets gain haste from it. Ghoul, wont make such a diference. Garg, it becomes OP.
    Rotation: IT > PS > BS > SS > BS > BT > Garg > HoW > Blood Presence > ERW > ... step 1 > ... step 2 ... and so on.
    Use this only on opener and u have to be fast so u dont activate Rune Grace Period on runes before u ERW.

Army of the Dead trick: If u use a pull timer in ur raid, u can cast: Death and Decay > Army of the Dead, 8-9sec before the pull so when u enter combat u instantly activate Rune Grace period. With this u dont need to cast ERW after first step, u can do the 2nd step aswell and than cast ERW.

IF u find a way to combine Army and Garg with unholy presence and end up with the best unholy DK opener ever, pls tell me the rotation in the comment section below so i can do it myself.

Gear:
    Get 9% melee hit. Arround 295 hit rating or something like that, im not sure about the exact number... Still its easy to get. With this u cap ur Spell Hit (IT, DC, DnD wont ever miss) and u cap ur ghoul Hit and Expertise.
    U dont need expertise, part from 5 expertise u get from talents (having 5-25 expertise is same ****, its all up to RNG on how many times ur abilities will be dodged, so dont waste stats and dont go more than 5 if u dont want to cap it).
    Get **** ton of Strength. To buff ur diseases, death coil, and death and decay dmg.
    Get nice amount of Crit. To increase chances of Wandering Plague procing.
    And... Thats it... There is no much to say about unholy.
    At bis try to get arround 10% haste and 50% armor pen, but as far as for the ppl that are gearing up goes, just get that hit and **** ton of Strength.
    Id suggest going for 2 agility items (Wrist, Ring, maybe cloak and neck on gearing up stage) to boost ur crit.

Profesions:
    BS + JC is good for the extra 82 passive strength. U can also go for Engineering for extra haste on Garg and Rocket boots.

Hope i got most of the questions for the newbie DKs answered and some new ideas for the old DK players to check, if they didnt alrdy...
    If i made a mistake somewhere feel free to comment about it. Noone is all knowing and i might learn something new.
    Edited: July 19, 2017 Reason: This is an old guide

2. Hey, good summary of some dk stuff.
    I got a question regarding the blood dk tank stuff. You say you only use IT + PS or DS on Frost/Unholy pairs. Why use glyph of disease then? The alternative i have in mind would be Glyph of Icy touch.
    Also what are you spending all the runes on? Just continously using diseases to keep the aggro high? -> Even better to use IT glyph. My suggestion here would be taking 3/3 Annihilation in Frost Tree (From glacier rot) and then use Obliterate. Your thoughts on this?
    One final thing: In the blood tree, I would take 1 point from bloody vengeance into mark of blood. It's just another raid helping cooldwown instead of 1%-3% increased dmg (depending on stacks).

3. Hey, good summary of some dk stuff.
    I got a question regarding the blood dk tank stuff. You say you only use IT + PS or DS on Frost/Unholy pairs. Why use glyph of disease then? The alternative i have in mind would be Glyph of Icy touch.
    Also what are you spending all the runes on? Just continously using diseases to keep the aggro high? -> Even better to use IT glyph. My suggestion here would be taking 3/3 Annihilation in Frost Tree (From glacier rot) and then use Obliterate. Your thoughts on this?
    One final thing: In the blood tree, I would take 1 point from bloody vengeance into mark of blood. It's just another raid helping cooldwown instead of 1%-3% increased dmg (depending on stacks).
    You really don't need to spam icy touch for its aggro, as heart strike has high dmg + cleave on 2nd target, which then -> high aggro in frost presence. Do not waste your points on Annihilation, as you have Improved Death Strike...death strike has very high dmg, and you need the heals because Blood has poor dmg mitigation. Yes definitely take Mark of Blood as it helps your naturally low mitigation. Also you use glyph of disease so you can death strike more often. Faster refresh for both single target & aoe tanking, (aoe tanking being using pestilence on main target, then having to use it again on a separate target to refresh diseases the main target as well, + save 1 Death Strike, (or save for another DnD for aoe if you need it back up) cause again, bad mitigation, need heals + high dmg/aggro from it.

4. Well the perfect static rotation for Blood tank would be:
    IT > PS > BS > DS > Pesti > DS > BS > IT > IT > BS > IT > IT > Pesti > DS > BS > DS > BS > IT > IT > BS > IT > IT > Pesti and so on...
    Glyph of Disease is mainly to keep the Blood Plague up constantly since there is no other glyph that will make any diference...
    Also if u have to heal 24/7 Glyph of Disease is there to give u an extra Death Strike from time to time since u dont have to use IT > PS to refresh diseases.
    Have in mind that as a DK tank u cant do that "perfect" rotation all the time. Unless u are the luckiest guy alive and u are taking DMG only right when u are about to Death Strike. :D
    U have to predict when u are going to take dmg in order to pop a good Death Strike and heal, so u are mainly saving Runes in times of danger. Thats why i said there is no strict rotation for Blood DK tank.
    Icy Touch and Rune Strike is all that u need when it comes to aggro... U can basicly use only those 2 spells with this talent build and NEVER lose aggro.
    Glyph of Icy Touch only increases dmg of ur frost fever which wont help at all, since FF is basicly at the bottom of ur total dmg done on single target.
    Obliterate wont do even close amount of Threat compared to IT so that is also a waste. ESPECIALY since Glacier Rot basicly gives u an extra IT on every 5th IT cast (20%x5).
    As far as for Mark of Blood goes, 4% of maximum HP is basicly nothing, and on top of that it has a 3min CD. I personaly prefer passive 3% phisical dmg increase, or any other talent i have than Mark of Blood.

I will be posting BIS list for every spec here soon with gems, enchants and stuff... Just need to find some time in order to do it. Feel free to ask any question about DKs aswell. Il do my best to answer them all. Best of luck. :D

5. FS* = If u have "Freezing Fog" (proc from "Rime" talent) use Howling Blast instead of FS
    Would you please tell me how exactly would "Rime" proc if your talent build for the frost spec has no rime in it? Correct me if I'm wrong.

6. thank you for your comments!
    Well for Mark of Blood, it's 20x4%, but i can see your point why not to use it.

7. Would you please tell me how exactly would "Rime" proc if your talent build for the frost spec has no rime in it? Correct me if I'm wrong.
    I made a mistake and posted the wrong talents... I really dont even know what that is tbh. :D
    Thanks for noticing, i will fix it now.

8. BIS lists:
    Item name - Gem - Enchant

Blood DK tank: http://imgur.com/a/GVnmm
    [Sanctified Scourgelord Faceguard] - M+P - Arcanum of the Stalwart Protector
    [Bile-Encrusted Medallion] - B
    [Sanctified Scourgelord Pauldrons] - P - Heavy Borean Armor Kit
    [Royal Crimson Cloak] - B - Mighty Armor
    [Sanctified Scourgelord Chestguard] - P+B - Super Health
    [Gargoyle Spit Bracers] - B+B - Major Stamina
    [Sanctified Scourgelord Handguards] - B+B - Heavy Borean Armor Kit
    [Verdigris Chain Belt] - P+B+B
    [Legguards of Lost Hope] - R+B+G - Frosthide Leg Armor
    [Treads of Impending Resurrection] - B+B - Tuskarr's Vitality
    [Ashen Band of Endless Courage] - B
    [Devium's Eternally Cold Ring] - B
    [Sindragosa's Flawless Fang]
    [Satrina's Impeding Scarab]
    [Glorenzelg, High-Blade of the Silver Hand] - B+B+B - Rune of Stoneskin Gargoyle
    [Sigil of Insolence]

Meta Gem: Austere Earthsiege Diamond - 32stamina 2%increased armor value from items "M"
    Purple Gems: Guardian's Dreadstone - 10expertise15stamina "P"
    Green Gems: Vivid Eye of Zul - 10hit15stamina "G"
    Blue Gems: Solid Majestic Zircon - 30stamina "B"

Profesions: I personaly use Blacksmithing + Jewelcrafting on my DK.
    U could also use Engineering for extra Armor on gloves. Or u could get Letherworking for some Resistance enchants on ur wrist.

EDIT: U can find better itemisation on page 3: http://imgur.com/a/5W2xI.
    These builds below are still viable but might contain a bit too much crit for some of u. If u like them however feel free to use them. :D

Frost DK DPS: http://imgur.com/a/ngHod

Itemisation number 1 (1397 armor penetration, 4.84 haste):
    [Sanctified Scourgelord Helmet] - M+R - Arcanum of Torment
    [Lana'thel's Chain of Flagellation] - O(10str10hit)
    [Sanctified Scourgelord Shoulderplates] - R - Greater Inscription of the Axe
    [Vereesa's Dexterity] - R - Major Agility
    [Sanctified Scourgelord Battleplate] - R+NT - Powerful Stats
    [Toskk's Maximized Wristguards] - O+R - Greater Assault
    [Aldriana's Gloves of Secrecy] - O+R+R - Expertise
    [Coldwraith Links] - O(10str10hit)+R+R
    [Sanctified Scourgelord Legplates] - R+R - Icescale Leg Armor]
    [Apocalypse's Advance] - R+R - Icewalker
    [Might of Blight] - O
    [Frostbrood Sapphire Ring] - R
    [Deathbringer's Will]
    [Sharpened Twilight Scale]
    [Havoc's Call, Blade of Lordaeron Kings] - R - Rune of Fallen Crusader
    [Bloodvenom Blade] - R - Rune of Razorice
    [Sigil of Awareness]

Itemisation number 2 (1401 armor penetration, 6.74 haste):
    [Penumbra Pendant] - O
    [Might of the Ocean Serpent]- O(10exp10hit) - Major Agility
    [Toskk's Maximized Wristguards] - O+R - Greater Assault
    [Aldriana's Gloves of Secrecy] - O+R+R - Expertise
    [Coldwraith Links] - O(10str10hit)+R+R
    [Ashen Band of Endless Might] - O
    [Frostbrood Sapphire Ring] - R
    [Deathbringer's Will]
    [Havoc's Call, Blade of Lordaeron Kings] - R - Rune of Fallen Crusader
    [Havoc's Call, Blade of Lordaeron Kings] - R - Rune of Razorice
    [Sigil of Awareness]

Meta Gem: Relentless Earthsiege Diamond - 21Agility 3% increased crit dmg
    Red Gems: Fractured Cardinal Ruby - 20 armor penetration rating / Bold Cardinal Ruby - 20 strength
    Orange Gems: Inscribed Ametrine - 10str10crit / Etched Ametrine - 10str10hit / Accurate Ametrine - 10exp10hit
    Nightmare Tear: +10 all stats
    Dragon's Eyes: 2x 34 Strength + 1x 34 ArmorPen gems for 1st, and 3x 34 ArmorPen gems for 2nd itemisation build.

Both BS and JC are PERFECT profesions since u have to cap armor penetration. U basicly get extra 84 armor penetration from these 2 profs. I wouldnt go for any other prof for Frost DK.

Unholy DK DPS: http://imgur.com/a/490D9
    Top pic is BIS with ICC 4/5. Bottom pic is BIS with TOGC 4/5 (this build is mainly for fun and for fights where u have to do **** ton of AOE, RS 25m hc adds for example).

Itemisation number 1:
    [Penumbra Pendant] - O
    [Winding Sheet - O - Greater Speed
    [Umbrage Armbands] - R+R - Greater Assault
    [Sanctified Scourgelord Gauntlets] - O+R - Crusher
    [Coldwraith Links] - O+R+R
    [Scourge Reaver's Legplates] - R+R+R - Icescale Leg Armor]
    [Signet of Twilight] - R
    [Whispering Fanged Skull]
    [Shadowmourne] - R+R+R - Rune of Fallen Crusader
    [Sigil of Virulence]

Itemisation number 2:
    [Thassarian's Helmet of Triumph] - M+O - Arcanum of Torment
    [Penumbra Pendant] - O
    [Thassarian's Shoulderplates of Triumph] - R - Greater Inscription of the Axe
    [Winding Sheet - O - Greater Speed
    [Thassarian's Battleplate of Triumph] - NT+R - Powerful Stats
    [Umbrage Armbands] - R+R - Greater Assault
    [Thassarian's Gauntlets of Triumph] - O+R - Crusher
    [Coldwraith Links] - O+R+R
    [Apocalypse's Advance] - R+R - Greater Assault
    [Signet of Twilight] - R
    [Whispering Fanged Skull]
    [Shadowmourne] - R+R+R - Rune of Fallen Crusader
    [Sigil of Virulence]

Meta Gem: Relentless Earthsiege Diamond - 21Agility 3% increased crit dmg
    Red Gems: Bold Cardinal Ruby - 20 strength
    Orange Gems: Inscribed Ametrine - 10str10crit / Etched Ametrine - 10str10hit / Fierce Ametrine - 10str10haste
    Nightmare Tear: +10 all stats

U can also use Engineering for UHDK in order to have more crit and speed boost on Boots and 340 haste from Gloves Enchant for Gargoyle.

Always try to match the sockets where u can get most stats from bonuses. For example: if ur neck has a red gem socket and gives u 6 extra stamina, while ur belt has 9 extra stamina bonus, u will put that Purple gem in Belt first. If u fill all the higher bonuses and u still need 1 more purple gem to cap expertise, put it in neck aswell. If u dont need more purple gems put blue gem in neck. Same goes for DPS gear, but i prefer to match most of my socket bonuses when it comes to that. Sometimes i skip +4 agy bonuses but usualy i catch them all. Get Nightmare Tear in the blue gem that gives u the most strength out of it. Mainly that is Chest with +6 strength if u match colors. If u need extra 10hit u can double Red in chest and use Nightmare Tear in Legs with 1 more extra 10str10hit gem.
    Edited: December 10, 2016 Reason: Update.

9. Don't enchant cloak with agility and if you use Razorice, use it on main hand weapon.

10. Going more agility gives u higher chance to crit on Obliterate, Melee, Blood Strike (Lets say we ignore Frost Strike since u have KM for that)... Frost DKs do 200% of normal DMG on Melee and Blood Strike crits and 245% of normal dmg on Obliterate and Frost Strike crits (+3% from meta socket). Even tho u have ton of talents that increases ur crit on abilities such as Obliterate and KM for FS, u can never have enough of crit since there is no other stat that can give u that much of a DPS boost. And on top of that, the closer u get to crit soft cap the better. Going more haste will only decrease Melee swing time, and by 0.01-0.02 sec from the cloak enchant. Haste is useless on FDK from my point of view since it doesnt do anything exept as stated alrdy, makes ur white swings attack faster.
    As far as for Razorice vs Fallen Crusader enchant on main or offhand, the dmg diference is basicly 0.0000001%. I just have a feeling that if i put Fallen Crusader on main hand it will proc more offten, even tho that might not be true, i still prefer it like that.
    But if u prefer haste and u want that small dps increase by all means go for it. :D

11. However small the increse of swapping weapon enchants is, it's still an increase. FC placement matters not since it's a PPM and you have an equal chance to miss with each weapon.

As for cloak, as I've said before start using kahories' sim to judge EP values. Agility is behind haste by a significant margin.

P.S. The EP value of ARP greatly diminishes after 1380, gemming extra hybrids or even full 20 arp gems after that threshhold over pure str or str hybrids is a dps loss.
    Edited: December 3, 2016

12. I just did a dummy test and my Razorice hits wer exactly the same, enchant beeing on main hand and enchant beeing on offhand, basicly the exact same numbers wer poping, 30-40 dmg per hit. But even if the dmg was diferent, it would be 5dmg per hit maybe, so it shouldnt even be mentioned. 5000dmg on 1000razorice hits rofl. :D

As for agility vs haste, again, unless u tell me there is some soft cap on haste, like 5% spell haste for example, with which i can get lower gcd on spells i wont change my mind. Getting closer to soft crit cap with agility will be more of a dps increase when it comes to melee swings than haste u will get from that enchant. Also, Agility will increase in raids with Kings aswell while haste will always be the same.
    One more time, its a DPS increase, decrease that shouldnt even be mentioned aswell.

About armor penetration, i tought about that but again its warmane, u never know how stuff works here exactly and it can change on every restart they do... 20 strength wont make a diference, same goes for that 20 armor penetration. I like to get as close as posible to 1400, never above that. :D

13. Suit yourself then. I feel that I've said enough and anyone wishing to know more about maxing their dps potential can search things on their own.

14. Im an orc and i run a FULL str build (minus the weapons ofc), being an orc you get +5 expertise in axes so that leaves me options to not use the t10 legs, which i hate very much due to the fact you most likley have to use Aldrianas gloves of secrecy which is really good for arp, other than that it isn't that much superior to it's str counterparts.

Head: T10
    Neck: Lanathels
    Shoulders: T10
    Back: Might of the Ocean Serpent
    Chest: T10
    Wrists: Bracers of the Heir
    Hands: T10
    Waist: Coldwraith Links
    Legs: Legplates of Aetheric Strife
    Feet: Apocalypse's Advance
    Ring1: Might of Blight
    Ring2: Ashen Band of endless Might(Str)
    Trink1: DBW
    Trink2: STS
    Dual Havocs
    Sigil of Awareness Normally, i do sometimes swap it out for Hanged man for testing purposes.

Unbuffed stats After gemming(did not use Horn of winter):
    230hit
    1403 Arp
    31.63% Crit
    2029 Str
    326 Agility
    26/26 Expertise
    3.81% Haste

My proffesions are Tailoring and Engineering.

I also run FC on my main hand, for some reason it feels like it procs more often for me, i can't confirm this.

15. The author of this "guide" is clueless when it comes to Death Knight playstyle. He has proven numerous times that he is a DPS whore, has no awareness during raids, and on top of that his DPS isn't anything exceptional. He constantly makes claims about being the best, which obviously, he isn't. He is a spoiled and arrogant player who constantly tries to bully other players.
    On top of that, this "guide" is a pain in the *** to read. I read 5 lines and that was enough for me to stop reading. Bad grammar, poor formatting. I hope new players read the other guides on this forum, because this one may ruin their WoW careers.

12311 ... Last