1. I can afford to buy 1 BiS item

Here is my armory link - http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

I can afford to buy one bis piece. I mostly play unholy dps. I'd like something that is hard to get. I was thinking maybe HC bryntrolll, although I'm not sure if that is bis.

2. I'd replace your Needle-Encrusted Scorpion. It's a rather garbage trinket in general and even more so for unholy. Your options are pmuch DBW/STS (with DV/DC heroic being 3rd bis). Out of the two I'd get STS as it is rather hard to get compared to DBW normal/heroic.

P.S. You should fix your hit rating while you're at it.

3. Noone needs Bryntroll HC. The moment it drops from Marrow HC u will get it 99%.

Sharpened Twilight Scale (or DV HC if u think u will get it easier than STS), or Glorenzelg if u want to play Unholy, or Havoc's if u want to play Frost.

4. I mostly play unholy (even though frost is higher dose in most fights), I'm going to see in rawr what gives most dps, although I'll probably just hey sts because I really need to upgrade my trinkets... Why does noon need bryntroll HC? I thought it procs a lot with dk(due to abilities?)

5. Rarw is by far the worst sim when it comes to dk dps. If you're going to use anything, use Kahories. Bryn is somewhat good only on a ret/unholy dk.

6. DBW easy to get?

Lol, I've tried to get that ****in' trinket since the Molten days, and still, to this day, no DBW.

I've just made my peace that it's either A. Not going to drop when I run, or B. I'll NEVER get it on a roll, even if it drops.

...I hate this game sometimes.

7. It's easy in the sense that killing the boss that drops it is done on a regular basis by basically every pug, maybe not on heroic, but at least on normal. Compared to that a lot less pugs kill RS normal and none kill heroic (as far as I'm aware anyway).