1. Shadows Edge

Hi Everyone. I wanna know if i buy Shadows edge with coins will it skip some quests or i still have to do that quest where i have to craft Shadows edge.

2. you still need to do the quests for it

dont buy it imo
    cause it can void out the creation of shadows edge when you do the questline

3. Just take the quest and gather primos and blood and youre good to go. I remember getting Shadow's Edge for 2 days haha, all day and night farming gold and then buying primos and 2nd day icc25 with guild taking blood reserved for me xD

4. 1 year later and I buy Shadows Edge without reading forum first... I cannot even pick-up the quest-line now lol..

5. 1 year later and I buy Shadows Edge without reading forum first... I cannot even pick-up the quest-line now lol..
    you can refund the coins if you hurry up with ticket in main site. u got 24hrs i think for refunds.

6. 1 year later and I buy Shadows Edge without reading forum first... I cannot even pick-up the quest-line now lol..
    Go to warmane.com / My account / Support / Create Ticket and just said you got the wrong item so you want a refund, they will give you your coins back.

7. Primordial Saronite on Horde AH:

30 Day avg: 554 g

14 Day Low: 520 g

8. even if I made a purchase 1 year ago?

9. even if I made a purchase 1 year ago?
    Nope, if you are a talking coin bought item, you have 24 hours to refund it.