1. the grinch

hi, so i guess nobody had killed that grinch so far. so is it like waste of all the time that we spend doing the quest chain ? do we get something for wasting our time and finding NPCs all around the map spamming macros like an ***** ? is this over ? warmane staff should atlest give murlock costume to the player who reached at last quest if not murlock costume please give the flag of ownership atleast. its so frustating when u think that u wasted hours for grinding those quest and u got nothing for that . I request the community to please ask for what we deserve . we did our best we deserve reward for our hardwork. thank you !

2. Honestly, idc about "getting what we deserve"..... I got to the Grinch. I was in a 40m raid. we epically failed due to him being OP as hell. also, the tactics were hard to do without everyone being 550+ on a low pop realm. If they do decide to give anything for it ..... YAY.... if not ... you should be grateful they did anything for us.... because they DONT HAVE TO.

3. Honestly, idc about "getting what we deserve"..... I got to the Grinch. I was in a 40m raid. we epically failed due to him being OP as hell. also, the tactics were hard to do without everyone being 550+ on a low pop realm. If they do decide to give anything for it ..... YAY.... if not ... you should be grateful they did anything for us.... because they DONT HAVE TO.
    Like what a sad point of view? Don't you ever feel like you deserve better?
    "Grateful they did anything for us", please love yourself. The players give this realm life; they literally run it so you can play it it's really simple. They have to do plenty, and they're not doing much. That's why every expansion other than 1 wotlk realm is dying. And your sad attitude isn't helping.

4. tbh i first thought its the fake account of any warmane staff member. cause i don't think anyone who grinded that ooutland quest line for days will just sit down and relax without getting anything. this is so frustating . yes they do the event for us but for what ? there is no reward for the event cause the boss is overpowered and on a low population realm u cant even make proper 40 man raid . specially in IST timming. i will take it as a nightmare. they give us false hope and they make the boss op so nobody will get that awesome rewards. thank you warmane .

5. tbh i first thought its the fake account of any warmane staff member. cause i don't think anyone who grinded that ooutland quest line for days will just sit down and relax without getting anything. this is so frustating . yes they do the event for us but for what ? there is no reward for the event cause the boss is overpowered and on a low population realm u cant even make proper 40 man raid . specially in IST timming. i will take it as a nightmare. they give us false hope and they make the boss op so nobody will get that awesome rewards. thank you warmane .
    What you mean grindded for days? we finished the quest line in few hours , you got quest items what else you wan't ? 100 coins to everyone? Stop *****ing world is not fair deal with it, you get what you earn.