1. Arena team match making

For the health of the server I think there should be a limit to ratting discrepancy between two teams. A team that is ranked 1500 should never play against a team that 1700+.

The reason isn't so much about who will win, but because of the people using alts to feed wins to their teams.

For example, saw a 5s team with over 115 wins and 13 losses that only had ratting of 1900. What they were doing was queuing during off hours (right after reset) with their alts and feeding wins to themselves.

Seen other people do same thing in 2s, right after reset they que because they know there is no competition and eventually those low rank alt teams will give them the 10 points they need for the week. Thus they get points at little risk of losing rank.

2. For the health of the server I think there should be a limit to ratting discrepancy between two teams. A team that is ranked 1500 should never play against a team that 1700+.

The reason isn't so much about who will win, but because of the people using alts to feed wins to their teams.

For example, saw a 5s team with over 115 wins and 13 losses that only had ratting of 1900. What they were doing was queuing during off hours (right after reset) with their alts and feeding wins to themselves.

Seen other people do same thing in 2s, right after reset they que because they know there is no competition and eventually those low rank alt teams will give them the 10 points they need for the week. Thus they get points at little risk of losing rank.
    What you just described is wintrading and is bannable. Please report the people doing this as it's easily provable using the matchmaking history on the armory.

3. which team are you talking about, cause I went through match history on all the top teams, and I can't find any real evidence of wintrading.

4. Rainingdashy is saying something that it's actually true.
    1)A fresh team at 1.5+ can face a team at 1.8+ if nobody else is in que at that time ( it happen to me the last reset)

2)I often see people with green / blue 60ish lvling gear with s3 weapon that requires (1850 rating)
    I check this guys later on armory and surprise : all the games were 1 min at off-peak hours ; wintrading is a thing on warmane for years and they should pay more attention at this.

3)The people that actually wintrade try not to go in top 50 and normally stop at around 1.9-2 k rating (in 2s).

happy new year !!!

5. Rainingdashy is saying something that it's actually true.
    1)A fresh team at 1.5+ can face a team at 1.8+ if nobody else is in que at that time ( it happen to me the last reset)

2)I often see people with green / blue 60ish lvling gear with s3 weapon that requires (1850 rating)
    I check this guys later on armory and surprise : all the games were 1 min at off-peak hours ; wintrading is a thing on warmane for years and they should pay more attention at this.

3)The people that actually wintrade try not to go in top 50 and normally stop at around 1.9-2 k rating (in 2s).

happy new year !!!
    Post an example or i'm calling b/s of someone who got weapon from wintrading.

6. I know someone in guild was marveling at a rogue in greens with s3 weaps last night. I didnt catch the name. I'll come back and post it when I get it.

7. It's possible to hit 1850 as green rogue. If you're experienced and playing with good shadow priest that shouldn't be a problem. Maybe even with mage but that's harder imho.

8. It's possible to hit 1850 as green rogue. If you're experienced and playing with good shadow priest that shouldn't be a problem. Maybe even with mage but that's harder imho.
    As long as you hit them and they don't hit you (i.e. how rogues play #StunLock), you can get that rating even playing naked.

9. A good thing would be a ladder with all team listed so we could seen suspicious teams and report it to gms that coul check logs ?

10. A good thing would be a ladder with all team listed so we could seen suspicious teams and report it to gms that coul check logs ?
    You can see all of the arena team's histories on ladder. Just look up the player in question and look at their match history.

11. You can see all of the arena team's histories on ladder. Just look up the player in question and look at their match history.
    Thats true but takes more time, if we had a Season ladder (means reset every season) and a weekly ladder (that reset every week...) you would instanly see who is wt or not and smash that report button ! But yea you can still track ppl if you basicly do the research