1. Havent Seen a Good ShadowPriest PVP BIS yet so I'm Not Gonna Do That But I Am

Going to do an individual Progress / Montage to 100% completion of my Shadow Priest PVP PVP PVP BiS / Attempt at Bis -

Will Update with my actual characters Gear - stats - caps i want to hit - my overall strategy (i'm not going to give everything away to you bottomfeeders just yet, of course ; of course.)

Right Now - I have 2/5 Wrathful Satin -
    All Wrathful Offsets - Haste versions -
    Wrathful Crit ring - Ashen Ring
    RESIL Trink - clears any movement **** - and Battlemasters Haste - Equip: 130 haste and Use: 5k HP boost for 20s or something
    PVE weap -
    Nightmare ender -
    (need to replace the last two :)

Need to upgrade : belt to full Wrathful PVP Haste
    Boots to full Wrathful PVP Haste
    (I'm obviously going primarily for a haste cap)
    Legs - Shoulders - Hands - all Wrathful probably Satin - probably satin. Thats because i didnt believe the Shadow Priests and guides that said that , "Youll run out of MANA SEEWWW quick if you dont stack 4/5 or 5/5 Mooncloth Wrathful - i run out of mana some fights, but this is clearly a judgement where you can make that call and say that they are misjudging their situations and not correct -
    However i also will see what all that added spirit will do to my SP if the mooncloth was stacked - because in SPRIESTS we DO have a SPIRIT to SP conversion PROC happening -

and then Trinkets? probably will just want to get that PVE Haste trinket that Equip: SP bonus from harmful spells and stacks (paraphrased) - as something to switch with between Battlemasters Haste -
    actually need to look at all my trinket options and find the best one.

Weaps? Gonna go with a Dagger and an Off Hand probably as a goal - 3rdly a good Haste Wand -
    all this **** will be Haste **** - i'll aim to hit the Hard ??1400?? cap and get above that to get highest haste - amazing with shadow priests -

---------------

so that about covers it - all the categories i think that are relevant -
    weaps - ( ) will go for a haste blade and haste offhand
    wands - ( ) haste wand obv
    trinks (x) resil and clear movement - battlemasters haste - ( ) PVE haste trink w/ compounding SP/spellpower
    rings (x) ashen haste - Wrathful Crit ring
    feet ( ) wrathful haste
    pants ( ) wrathful satin
    belt ( ) wrathful haste
    bracers (x) wrathful haste
    gloves ( ) wrath
    shoulders ( ) wrath
    chest (x) wrathful christmas present SATIN
    necklace (x) wrathful pendant
    cloak (x) wrathful HASTE cloak WITH SPELL PEN ENCHANT +35
    head - (x) wrathful SATIN Headpiece (TMogged by yours truly ;)

-----------------

finally with nothing more super super significant to say, i will have a section for my PVP strategies which will also include things like ROTO (rotation) or how you position yourself in certain BG's , how you nab flags as a SPRIEST, do OBJECTIVES as a SPRIEST, what KITING is like and about, spamming Devouring Plague and kiting is pretty boss, finally how to use Levitate and DISPERSION.

-------

and DISPELL. USE IT. make it your main tactic in a lot of fights if you are in the world or in a BG and see groups of allies or etc - dispell them and many times, you will see them just break and falter, and youre like, well i saw their resistances DIE RIGHT in front of my eyes that time -

so THATS a good strat - and the FINAL strat or epitomization of that is learning how to DISPELL and switch to DAMAGE spells at the same time and 3rdly be in a GOOD POSITION or BATTLE STRATEGY - not standing still - using the environment and running ---------

----
    all i wanted to mention.

2. Well thought I would give you a heads up that you should use full Wrathful Mooncloth set as Shadow Priest. Also full bis includes some pve stuff, most important Charred Twilight Scale HC but that requires donating or raiding, but ah well. also really hope that Wrathful christmas present chest didn't mean you donated for that one, would've been a waste :33

3. So the ultimate question for me is : is Mooncloth gonna give me more SP as it PROCS than the benefits of Satin -
    Ultimately i DO care more about damage in this situation because i only have had MODERATE mana issues with my gear

so the question is if MOON is BiS, is it giving more SP and DAMAGE than Satin

4. MOONCLOTH keeps YOUR mana FROM depleting AS quickly. IT also INCREASES your SPELL power FURTHER than SATIN because OF the TWISTED faith TALENT. you CAN essentially LOOK at THIS extra SPELL power AS damage/HEALING to EVERY single SPELL, but SATINS extra CRIT is ONLY extra DAMAGE when YOU are CRITTING, and IS less IN every SITUATION. please REMEMBER to FACTOR in RESILIENCE which DECREASES your CRIT chance ON them AND the DAMAGE your CRITS do. IT'S still A nice STAT to HAVE but I would NOT sac THE spirit FROM mooncloth TO get MORE of IT. between PHYLACTERY, lk MACE, talent, HASTE/crit RING, you SHOULD be LOOKING at AROUND ~20% crit WHICH is MORE like 11-13% ON pvp GEAR but THAT is OKAY.

YOU need 1.24 SEC cast ON vamp TOUCH imo, AT that POINT you CAN invest IN crit IF you WANT, but DO not GEM it OVER resil OFC. spriest NEED lots OF resil.

5. Apparently this thread was so good, he had to post it twice. Makes slightly more sense in the PvP section but I still can't tell if he's asking for help or, god forbid, trying to help others.

So the ultimate question for me is : is Mooncloth gonna give me more SP as it PROCS than the benefits of Satin -
    Ultimately i DO care more about damage in this situation because i only have had MODERATE mana issues with my gear

so the question is if MOON is BiS, is it giving more SP and DAMAGE than Satin
    Mooncloth gives you 448 spirit, Satin gives you 448 crit. What's so hard to understand? There are no procs. 20% of that spirit is converted to SP, which means Mooncloth gives you 90 more SP than Satin. You'll do slightly more damage in Satin with PvE offpieces but you'll run oom faster. It's only an option in duels, short world PvP fights or 2s with a double DPS comp.
    Edited: January 7, 2018