1. Havent Seen a Good ShadowPriest PVP BIS yet so I'm Not Gonna Do That But I Am

Going to do an individual Progress / Montage to 100% completion of my Shadow Priest PVP PVP PVP BiS / Attempt at Bis -

Will Update with my actual characters Gear - stats - caps i want to hit - my overall strategy (i'm not going to give everything away to you bottomfeeders just yet, of course ; of course.)

Right Now - I have 2/5 Wrathful Satin -
    All Wrathful Offsets - Haste versions -
    Wrathful Crit ring - Ashen Ring
    RESIL Trink - clears any movement **** - and Battlemasters Haste - Equip: 130 haste and Use: 5k HP boost for 20s or something
    PVE weap -
    Nightmare ender -
    (need to replace the last two :)

Need to upgrade : belt to full Wrathful PVP Haste
    Boots to full Wrathful PVP Haste
    (I'm obviously going primarily for a haste cap)
    Legs - Shoulders - Hands - all Wrathful probably Satin - probably satin. Thats because i didnt believe the Shadow Priests and guides that said that , "Youll run out of MANA SEEWWW quick if you dont stack 4/5 or 5/5 Mooncloth Wrathful - i run out of mana some fights, but this is clearly a judgement where you can make that call and say that they are misjudging their situations and not correct -
    However i also will see what all that added spirit will do to my SP if the mooncloth was stacked - because in SPRIESTS we DO have a SPIRIT to SP conversion PROC happening -

and then Trinkets? probably will just want to get that PVE Haste trinket that Equip: SP bonus from harmful spells and stacks (paraphrased) - as something to switch with between Battlemasters Haste -
    actually need to look at all my trinket options and find the best one.

Weaps? Gonna go with a Dagger and an Off Hand probably as a goal - 3rdly a good Haste Wand -
    all this **** will be Haste **** - i'll aim to hit the Hard ??1400?? cap and get above that to get highest haste - amazing with shadow priests -

---------------

so that about covers it - all the categories i think that are relevant -
    weaps - ( ) will go for a haste blade and haste offhand
    wands - ( ) haste wand obv
    trinks (x) resil and clear movement - battlemasters haste - ( ) PVE haste trink w/ compounding SP/spellpower
    rings (x) ashen haste - Wrathful Crit ring
    feet ( ) wrathful haste
    pants ( ) wrathful satin
    belt ( ) wrathful haste
    bracers (x) wrathful haste
    gloves ( ) wrath
    shoulders ( ) wrath
    chest (x) wrathful christmas present SATIN
    necklace (x) wrathful pendant
    cloak (x) wrathful HASTE cloak WITH SPELL PEN ENCHANT +35
    head - (x) wrathful SATIN Headpiece (TMogged by yours truly ;)

-----------------

finally with nothing more super super significant to say, i will have a section for my PVP strategies which will also include things like ROTO (rotation) or how you position yourself in certain BG's , how you nab flags as a SPRIEST, do OBJECTIVES as a SPRIEST, what KITING is like and about, spamming Devouring Plague and kiting is pretty boss, finally how to use Levitate and DISPERSION.

-------

and DISPELL. USE IT. make it your main tactic in a lot of fights if you are in the world or in a BG and see groups of allies or etc - dispell them and many times, you will see them just break and falter, and whole HP goes from 80% to 5% and youre like, well i saw their resistances DIE RIGHT in front of my eyes that time -

so THATS a good strat - and the FINAL strat or epitomization of that is learning how to DISPELL and switch to DAMAGE spells at the same time and,,,... 3rdly be in a GOOD POSITION or BATTLE STRATEGY - not standing still - using the environment and running ---------

----
    all i wanted to mention.

2. This is quite possibly one of the worst threads I've ever seen. I've had the displeasure of reading the entire thing and I still have no idea what I'm looking at. Is this supposed to be a guide? What does individual progress/montage even mean in the context of a forum post? While we're at it, what the hell does the title even mean? You're not gonna do that but you are? Alright. Do what? So many questions that never really get answered by this incoherent mess you've created.

I see an attempt at what I presume to be a non-human BiS list but I also see your attempts at humor that make reading this the equivalent of trying to piece together a puzzle with half its pieces missing while being assaulted by a 6 year old that was promised candy for each kick to your shins. Some of the items there aren't even BiS like weapon and ring and the trinket isn't even an item, it's just a vague description of one, which after a min of deciphering I imagine you meant Dislodged Foreign Object. I can't tell if I'm more disappointed in having spent the time figuring this out or the fact that your BiS trinket is just an inferior version of Charred Twilight Scale. You don't even argument yourself in any way on why you prefer Satin over Mooncloth, you just say whatever guides you've read, which I assume suggested Mooncloth as the better choice, are just misguided and you're right, outstanding.

Your PvP strategies are a gem in their own right. Never before have I seen a priest so mighty they take people from 80% to 5% hp with nothing but dispels. I'd ask you to divulge the secrets of your ROTO (rotation) but I think I have a pretty good guesstimate and it probably goes something like dispel x infinity. I can't wait for the guides on how to click FLAGS as SPRIEST, stand on OBJECTIVES as SPRIEST and how to MOVE AWAY FROM ENEMIES as SPRIEST.

3. This has to be troll or worst guide ever in history of wow guides.
    Are you even 1600 rated?Beacuse it seems this has been written by poorly experienced pvp player who never reached 1600 rated arenas.

4. Dont worry, a lot of this post was just a Progress / Montage of me benchmarking my progress with my objectives

I understand your point Damn, idc idc idc, on my other post in the Guides section someone else gave some specific numbers : ultimately now the comparison lies between :

having that 448 Crit vs 448 Spirit which adds 90 SP ; basically comparing Spirit (SP DPS) vs Crit (DPS) - final DPS -

again, i dont really go OOM in bg's or arena definitely -

can we get any confirmation on that Final DPS?

5. sorry mate when you never go oom in satin set then you cast once every minute? well when you just wanna do BG's almost every setup is fine lol. especially in arena you won't get any far with satin set except you run a crazy full pve rog/sp setup and even then you lose vs almost everything decent and even THEN T10 will be superior to s8 in that case except maybe some sp/rog mirrors where yo need to tank some hits
    Edited: March 25, 2018