1. Debuff Filter / Lose Control / OmniCC / CooldownCount

Hi, i have an issue with above addons, whatever i do to set up remainig time on debuffs like Cyclone / Roots / Divine Shield etc on my target / focus target i do not get the countdown:

https://imgur.com/a/wYhgO

as you see here, there is a Time Remaining above cyclone icon - in real combat it's not show, icon popsup, but cd doesn't. Maybe someone had same issue?

2. Try addon Bufflib. It works on blizzard ui but i'm not sure if it will work with your ui. I am using Elvui and have the same problem, can't get any addon that will show all cyclones/roots on my target/focus duration as well as bubbles, ice blocks etc. Anyone know any addon which works with elvui?

3. Imo working timers on target / focus are so important your question should be rephrased to: Which unitframes work well with Bufflib?

And there's actually quite a couple that do. I personally use Pitbull as it's the most easily customizable one. You can group/filter buffs and debuffs and move them to where you want and make them as big as you want.