1. BiS Ret PvP 1h/Shield

Which one? I have extra coins to spend... I was going to just buy the Royal Scepter and a Wrathful shield...

I've noticed a lot of paladins have it for duels, and dueling/BGs are pretty much all I do. I don't care too much for Arena. Almost impossible to beat DKs and certain other classes without it, so it's time I pick up the combo.

2. use the wf277 mp5 mace and a wf shield with spellpower, however I wouldn't recommend wasting coins on the shield as it's easy to obtain in game even if you aren't experienced.

3. use the wf277 mp5 mace and a wf shield with spellpower, however I wouldn't recommend wasting coins on the shield as it's easy to obtain in game even if you aren't experienced.
    Gotcha, thanks

What enchants for the shield and mace?
    Edited: January 4, 2018

4. I would personally suggest the Lich King mace over the Wrathful mace, but the resilience is good too.

What enchants for the shield and mace?
    You want as much spellpower as possible from the 1h/shield for self heals, so go for spellpower enchant on weapon. For the shield, I'd suggest the resilience enchant. The intellect enchant won't do much for you.

5. enchants are the ones mercy said, just wanted to add that I use 1x34 strength JC gem in my main wep so that I can use a 34 resil one in the onehand for even more resil when switching which I do recommend!