1. Reporting players AFK before the BG starts

Why is this even allowed? So many times before the BG even starts there are players including myself marked idle. I never AFK in BGs. It's ridiculous, you shouldn't be removed from the BG right as it starts before you can even do anything. Then I'm stuck with deserter and can't even queue again for fifteen minutes.
    Me and some friends were getting some honor together and we got into an AV, there were quite a few people in the same guild in there and they reported everyone AFK. We were marked idle before the game even started and booted before even reaching Galv.

2. Why is this even allowed? So many times before the BG even starts there are players including myself marked idle. I never AFK in BGs. It's ridiculous, you shouldn't be removed from the BG right as it starts before you can even do anything. Then I'm stuck with deserter and can't even queue again for fifteen minutes.
    Me and some friends were getting some honor together and we got into an AV, there were quite a few people in the same guild in there and they reported everyone AFK. We were marked idle before the game even started and booted before even reaching Galv.
    If you don't move from the start zone with in 1 min or so I would be reporting you,so many noobs just sit and chill to see how the first few mins go if it starts a loser they go afk . This happens on both factions btw

3. Except the game hasn't even started yet. We're literally waiting for the gates to open and we got marked idle.

4. Except the game hasn't even started yet. We're literally waiting for the gates to open and we got marked idle.
    Well that's just some troll 13 year old being a dirt bag.