Hi guys!

So as the title said, I am going to travel to China soon (Beijing and Xi'an) for 2 weeks. As we know, some sites, like goole, facebook, instagram, even warmane (heard they block our lovely warmane too </3) are banned in China and I am not the kind of person who can live without these sites xD
With that being said:

1. Did few browsings and researches, and I found that VPN might be able to solve this issue. However, maybe some of you got a better idea than VPN to deal with this issue?

2. But since many VPNs are banned in China, need your recommendation for which VPN to use?

3. We are traveling in 4 persons (1 device each, so it means 4 devices) and we will most-likely bring a portable WiFi router. If a VPN is the option, do we have to get the VPN for every device? Or is there a way to somehow connect the router to 1 VPN and voila! 4 devices get the VPN access?

Also, would be lovely if there's some of you guys, who've been to China (especially Beijing and Xi'an), can recommend me for any interested things to do, places to go, or culinary there :D

Kinds Regards