1. Silly gold squish on neltharion

The auction houses on horde side were completely empty long before the gold squish was announced, yet you decided to take away 50% of our gold.
    Your intention behind this was to revitalize the economy - i get that. However, we on neltharion do not benefit trough a gold squish at all. Getting gold back trough trading seems impossible now, so all you did was taking away our gold. Well done i'd say.
    If neltharion still lives next year you have to adjust these rates down to maybe 20% otherwise you'll just tell all the remaining players to basically gtfo this realm which seems imo your intention behind all of this.
    Edited: January 5, 2018

2. I started playing again on this realm 2 days ago, and when i logged in today i saw my gold was much less than it should be. And i started only because i had 3 more characters with gold so it could be easy for me and now they take the gold, well done u just lost one more guy on this entire server!

3. Im going to log in one day and find I'm basically poor after having millions.... FeelsBadMan

4. The auction houses on horde side were completely empty long before the gold squish was announced, yet you decided to take away 50% of our gold.
    Your intention behind this was to revitalize the economy - i get that. However, we on neltharion do not benefit trough a gold squish at all. Getting gold back trough trading seems impossible now, so all you did was taking away our gold. Well done i'd say.
    If neltharion still lives next year you have to adjust these rates down to maybe 20% otherwise you'll just tell all the remaining players to basically gtfo this realm which seems imo your intention behind all of this.
    I agree that Neltharion should have been excluded from the squish , but in fairness to the other servers is why it wasn't, there is no economy there on either side, gold has become pointless except for leveling players.

5. well,you cant even have economy in local shop if just 100 people coming to it,that shop must be closed

6. You, of course, have a good point and I entirely agree with you. I wrote in the "Realm Suggestions" sub-forum in November about it. I explained them why Neltharion should have been excluded or the squish should have been adjusted and then had about 2 months to react. (Link of the thread : http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=370179 )

Then, one month after, I decided to ask them myself about their plans. Neltharion's critical state isn't something to joke about with Staff members. Obviously I got a "not answering-answer" saying that nothing's gonna change. ( Link of the thread : http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=372099 )

In the end, I feel betrayed by Warmane. I have always been doing my absolute best for this realm and I beleive that it would be dead right now without me, but Neltharion's community is being ignored so bad that it breaks my heart everytime I see a good player begging for something and being ignored. We, as Neltharion players, know more than anyone else how your actual AH is (Extermely easy when there is only 50 people online at night time and about 200 during the day) it doesn't even take an AI to understand that.

That being said, as I've always said in the past, I will still work for the good of Neltharion because I'm that kind of player. Even though I know I will feel betrayed again, I will still try until the very last day.

If any of you wants to participate to the coming back of Neltharion in 2018 and needs my help, don't hesitate to write me a private message on forums or in-game, I will always be happy to support you. At this state, anything can help.

Thank you.

7. TBH The Realm is lost. Even in other PS ForumĀ“s ppl just wait until Neltharions dies to make the same advertising Warmane did with his " Wotlk Blizzard Realm where a mob level 11 has the same hp as a mob level 17 "

Warmane is equal to the German Goverment : "more sparkle than his"