1. Delay on Icecrown in PVP

Are there any plans to fix the spelldelay on icecrown? Its ridiculous, you cant kite melees and get hit through the pillar just because the enemy player is on a different position.
    Playing on Blackrock feels like sitting on a cloud compared to icecrown and i've a latency of <30ms on both realms.

2. Not to mention auto attacks IGNORE line of sight. It's not just latency.

3. Only solution for this would be to lower player cap on icecrown. The high player cap is causing the delay difference between icecrown and blackrock.

4. Only solution for this would be to lower player cap on icecrown. The high player cap is causing the delay difference between icecrown and blackrock.
    its not delay you are thinking about.

5. Only solution for this would be to lower player cap on icecrown. The high player cap is causing the delay difference between icecrown and blackrock.
    The problem is the spelldelay and not something like a lag
    the delay between using a spell in a pvp situation and actually using the spell

6. The problem is the spelldelay and not something like a lag
    the delay between using a spell in a pvp situation and actually using the spell
    That is exactly what i described. There are more calculations to do on icecrown, more time between your key press on your client and the actual calculation serverside and some more time until the respond comes back to your client. Icecrown is at it max player load, bigger delay and even desync between client and server is the usual outcome.

7. https://www.warmane.com/information

179ms, so yeah

I would create a topic suggesting to temporarily decrease the cap, however I don't know how much will it help, and I don't even suspect it's going to happen anyways...
    I have a rogue almost BiS geared rotting out because I just can't play it...

8. https://www.warmane.com/information

179ms, so yeah

I would create a topic suggesting to temporarily decrease the cap, however I don't know how much will it help, and I don't even suspect it's going to happen anyways...
    Why? You dont think its fun if almost every vanish breaks due to random auto hits? :D

9. Why? You dont think its fun if almost every vanish breaks due to random auto hits? :D
    I think it's more fun when you sap someone while mounting up and he still goes up 10 yards with sap effect on it.
    But let's just whistle and pretend nothing happened...

10. https://www.warmane.com/information

179ms, so yeah

You'll get an infraction here on forums. I tried doing it...

That spell delay is annoying, getting sapped after divine storming a rogue really triggers me. Or getting blinded after I already stunned him and **** like that. Even more annoying vs classes that I have harder time beating such as spriests and locks where I stun them and eat fears/death coil np.

But what is even more annoying the the LAG that's been present for weeks now cuz of the events and idk what even, I barely even log during the day because I'm tired of getting "OUT OF RANGE" when I'm standing right in the person... Or my spells being casted half a millenium after being pressed.

If this continues I'll probably just stop playing because **** that - I'd rather even play ****ty retail than Lag of the Lich King.
    Edited: January 6, 2018

11. Right now PvP on Icecrown is bull****. Lagging, delays etc. Fix this **** beacuse right now everything is based on luck.

12. Not to mention auto attacks IGNORE line of sight. It's not just latency.
    that's a latency issue

13. This is not nice I feel it too! :-(

14. UP! The lag is ridiculous right now. PVP is DEAD with this ping, playing arena after blackrock feels like repeatedly getting hit in the balls. The lag wasnt a problem two weeks ago, so this is not beause of 12k people cap.

12 Last