1. I agree with this topic
    Really playing with this difficult situation

2. Get better internet.
    Spoken like someone who has no idea what they're talking about.

3. Even as a North American player, I actually have noticed the ever increasing delay. However, it doesn't bother me all that much because at most it's less than 2x the delay I'm used to usually having just due to my geographical location. I can definitely feel for yall in europe who are experiencing delay several times higher than normal as a result though

4. Bump. Getting 8 white hits from a warrior in a row from literally the opposite side of dalaran arena boxes feels unfair.

5. Seconding this, getting hit through boxes is a joke. Getting polied/clones around corners is also ******ed.

Its especially bad for stealth based classes.

6. prob just ddos protection, take a chill pill

7. prob just ddos protection, take a chill pill
    Can you even explain how ddos protection would cause the players to have spell / ability delay? Do you have any clue what you are talking about ?

8. prob just ddos protection, take a chill pill
    Hiting a wall around ya house should not impact damage on ya house.

9. Seeing this makes me curious if windfury can also proc through the wall.
    In theory Enh shami should be the perfect class to abuse this.
    Nice, lets make EnH viable again!

10. Well I've tried to report this twice on bugtracker but they just delete it without notice. Can't wait for crossrealm so you can attack through walls on Blackrock too.

11. prob just ddos protection, take a chill pill
    Its not, its due to server wide latency, https://www.warmane.com/information . Check Icecrown, the more people play (i.e the close you get to eu prime) the worse the latency becomes.

It can reach almost 200 if the server is full. If you have ever played any online game with 200mn you know how ****ed up it is.

Also daleran arena is buggy as heck, as seen in the video above or in many games. Warriors charging through pillars, falling through the ground and so on. The arena is a joke.

First 12