1. On other question to be exact, does the fact that Medivh will be decommed on march 1st mean we have UNTIL then EXACTLY to transfer our character(s) to Outland?

2. Black Temple is scheduled to be released at 13:00 server time on January 21, 2018.
    And the shop update? You said 'this week'

3. Is the main site going off periodically or they are fixing something?

4. And the shop update? You said 'this week'
    And he said in that same post that it's not a high priority. We'll get to it when we can manage. You'll need to have some patience.

5. And he said in that same post that it's not a high priority. We'll get to it when we can manage. You'll need to have some patience.
    Does this mean it's been post-poned and it's not today anymore OR still today just later?

6. Do we have until March 1st to transfer our characters to Outland?

7. What aboout G'eras vendor update?
    I mean about 2.1 BT patch update - Primal Nethers, Nethver Vortexs should be able to purchase for Badge of Justice at BT release.
    Thanks.

8. This realm would be freaking amazing! Only if we could choose our prefered xp rates! I would love to level at X2 xp. I personally find X5 to be a tad excessive.

Please give us adjustable XP Rates! :D

9. Does this mean it's been post-poned and it's not today anymore OR still today just later?
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2896462

10. I don't have one for you at the moment. Sorry.

11. Any idea when heroic keys will be lowered to honored status? it retail I believe it was when BT was released. I could be wrong though.

12. Any idea when heroic keys will be lowered to honored status? it retail I believe it was when BT was released. I could be wrong though.
    It was probably the patch about a month after BT release.

First ... 9101112 Last