1. Why not release BT on 17nth of jan, wednesday ?

2. Don't like Outland shop? Don't use it.

Crying because people outgear you by using the shop? Use your skills, which cannot be purchased, or stick with fellow Medivh refugees and form a guild.

Don't like x1? Why aren't you level 70 yet? What is stopping you from enjoying questing even when you are above level? Are you actually mad that you earn x5 more gold or whatever... is it really that big of a deal or are you people just trying to make a mountain out of a ant hill?

Unreal amount of tears coming from such a small fraction of players on Medivh.
    This is, by far, saltier than anything coming from Medivh players who are disappointed their realm was shut down. Why such hostility towards "a small fraction of players" from another server that has nothing to do with you? It is consistent with a lot of completely uncalled for hostility from Outland players towards Medivh players. What gives?

3. This is, by far, saltier than anything coming from Medivh players who are disappointed their realm was shut down. Why such hostility towards "a small fraction of players" from another server that has nothing to do with you? It is consistent with a lot of completely uncalled for hostility from Outland players towards Medivh players. What gives?
    Fact is, Medivh is going to transfer into Outland because it's the only logical thing to do.
    And the only one Medivh current population can blame for this, is the lack of the interest in previous players to continue to play.
    It's not logical to keep the server up with it's current population hence the merge.
    You can continue to cry about it and yell at GM's, but at the end of the day, the blame is not theirs

4. This is, by far, saltier than anything coming from Medivh players who are disappointed their realm was shut down. Why such hostility towards "a small fraction of players" from another server that has nothing to do with you? It is consistent with a lot of completely uncalled for hostility from Outland players towards Medivh players. What gives?

I'm not sure what salt ridden Hollywood voice you read it in but that is on you.

It's a very matter of fact post giving unsurprisingly overlooked suggestions and valid questions for the ones crying about being forced to Outland, to critically think for a change, when they aren't being forced to do anything Outland offers that Medivh didn't. There are a great Majority of Medivh players who wanted the merge and a great Minority who are selfishly wanting to keep the realm open, despite very practical and obvious reasons for closure pointed out by Moderators in this thread.

Don't mention that I gave them credit to being skilled though. Just conveniently ignore that kk.

5. Can anyone confirm that our gold gets transferred with our characters? Also if someone has transferred a non level 70 with gold transferred properly.

I was reading the realm transfer faq and it said
    " The main restriction to be mentioned is that only a maximum of 20000 gold (at max level) or 0 gold (under max level or when a transfer is free) may be taken to your new realm."

6. Banned. donno why

wht banned my account? I did nothing wrong and donated more than 250 eros!!!
    why?

7. I just kinda don t understand why this not already happened with Lordaeron. Merging Lordaeron to Icecrown and creating new Lordaeron was recomended more then half a year ago.

8. Well then into the trash this server goes. It was buggy mess anyways.

9. I just kinda don t understand why this not already happened with Lordaeron. Merging Lordaeron to Icecrown and creating new Lordaeron was recomended more then half a year ago.
    Because it peaks over 5k population?

And that during that peak time, Icecrown already hits the population cap?

10. Because it peaks over 5k population?

And that during that peak time, Icecrown already hits the population cap?
    It seems you ditched cross realm bg between tbc realms.
    Now this mean no more cross realm for wotlk servers? :/
    I hope we atleast get it on wotlk servers as soon as possible

11. Repeat questions:

What about s0 set (blue reputation gear)?
    What about new gear for BoJ?

12. Repeat questions:

What about s0 set (blue reputation gear)?
    What about new gear for BoJ?
    Reputation gear came out in patch 2.3 if i remember correctly, so dont expect it before Zul Aman is released. About the other question, that is still to be discussed but gear that became available for justice with the release of bt should become available here too

13. Sure the x1 xp on a private server afraid a lot, cuz ppl already up 1 million times, so they want to play the hight level content, and so Medhiv server was condamned.
    But what about paytowin on Outland?
    How many rogues and war full green gear with azshara blade can we see... and how many casters and melee with t5 trinkets who never go even on karazhan?
    This is a bigger problem than xp rate for Medhiv players have to come Outland, from my mind.

This shop is too advanced about gear, a shop with reagents and gold why not, but with t5 gear its insane, pre raid / karazhan and honnor gear why not, but t5 and arena (like it was on season s2) gear is too paytowin. And we already see ppl ask "When hyjal gear on shop pls pls pls", thats so pity...

14. I know it’s been asked multiple times in the thread but we still don’t have an answer.

Is there a specific release time for Black Temple on Sunday 21st January?

15. With the release of Black Temple, will you remove the attunement requirements for Serpentshrine Cavern and Tempest Keep: The Eye? In retail the attunement requiered for these raids got removed about 1 month after the release of Black Temple

Source:

Timeline: http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Timeli...d_of_Warcraft)
    Attunement guide TBC: http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Instan...rning_Crusade)

"As of June 19, 2007 - Serpentshrine Cavern no longer requires attunement"
    "As of June 19, 2007 - The Eye no longer requires attunement."
    I would love to know about this too.

First ... 56789 ... Last