1. Pls some give me already the answer, i cant find it anywhere: How long is the Medivh realm available? When will be the merging? If i dont transfer my charackters from Medivh in time, will they be lost forever?

2. It seems you ditched cross realm bg between tbc realms.
    Now this mean no more cross realm for wotlk servers? :/
    I hope we atleast get it on wotlk servers as soon as possible
    Don't make those assumptions when that topic wasn't addressed!

3. If Medivh is to be closed down, what about just making it a copy of Outland, and allowing Outland players to free transfer to Medivh, since Outland is so populated. One of my concerns was the congestion of Outland. Maybe offer free race/faction change as incentive? Food for thought.

4. Super noob question here, and I am probably misunderstanding something key, but why would people choose to play on a TBC server instead of the WotLK servers?

If I play on say Lordaeron (a WotLK server), do I not also get access to TBC content automatically? As obviously WotLK came out after TBC.

5. Super noob question here, and I am probably misunderstanding something key, but why would people choose to play on a TBC server instead of the WotLK servers?

If I play on say Lordaeron (a WotLK server), do I not also get access to TBC content automatically? As obviously WotLK came out after TBC.
    Why would people prefer play wotlk over legion ? There is your answer

6. Super noob question here, and I am probably misunderstanding something key, but why would people choose to play on a TBC server instead of the WotLK servers?

Same reason that people play on WOTLK in the first place. They want to experience endgame Burning Crusade content in a level/gear/mechanics-appropriate environment.

7. If Medivh is to be closed down, what about just making it a copy of Outland, and allowing Outland players to free transfer to Medivh, since Outland is so populated. One of my concerns was the congestion of Outland. Maybe offer free race/faction change as incentive? Food for thought.
    Why would you want to split the community between 2 servers when everyone can fit on one?

Also, do those being angry about specifically playing on a 5x server? What does it matter? Most people (even Medivh) should be level 70 by now and unless someone really likes leveling, the only conclusion to this is the miss conception that the 5x affects everything (drops, gold etc). That's NOT the case. The only differences in terms of rate is XP.

Also, everyone I spoke to have had no issues with Medivh players coming over. Not sure where all the hate comes from. =/

Personally (and I speak for the rest of <illuminate> as well), I just want to say; Welcome to Outland!

Oh, and to the devs (apart from thank you so much for the early notice of BT release), do you got any time on when exactly it will be released?

8. Clearly x1 hardcore realms aren't popular among the warmane community but would a x1 realm with a cash shop work? or are people inticed by the higher rates, it's a shame that medivh is going to be clown from a person who enjoys a blizzlike x1 experience but isn't too bothered by a cash shop.
    I've said this endlessly on forums for private servers... x1 levelling rates are a huge mistake because, in general, people either hate levelling, or are burnt out due to being repeatedly forced to level. If there is a way around levelling, people will use it.

9. Anyway, if you choose a server because it is X1, you have problems mate

10. Dont release BT if its as broken as MH... just dont, i rather wait 3 more months and get a fully scripted BT then the broken **** show that is MH...

11. Hello guys i transfered my char from Medivh to Outland and now i dont have my char there. Does it take some time to pass for transfer?

12. Dont release BT if its as broken as MH... just dont, i rather wait 3 more months and get a fully scripted BT then the broken **** show that is MH...
    Hyjal isn't THAT bad. There's 2 - 3 bugs that have a noticeable impact, but they could be fixed easily. It's not something that would take 3 months in any case.

13. My dual specialization got deactivated when I transfered from Medivh! Had dual spec on medivh, then when I tried to change spec after the transfer to outland it told me I needed 100g in bag! Am I alone? Any chance of being reimbursed?

14. Medivh will be decommissioned on March 1, 2018.

15. Hyjal isn't THAT bad. There's 2 - 3 bugs that have a noticeable impact, but they could be fixed easily. It's not something that would take 3 months in any case.
    Thrall can almost solo bosses...

First ... 678910 ... Last