1. Hyjal isn't THAT bad. There's 2 - 3 bugs that have a noticeable impact, but they could be fixed easily. It's not something that would take 3 months in any case.
    I'd struggle to name 3 tbh. MH as it is now, is more than doable for competent guilds and any bugs that are present are as spraynard mentioned, barely noticeable.

2. People can just go on Lordaeron and make lvl 70 twinks

3. People can just go on Lordaeron and make lvl 70 twinks
    Its not even close to be same. Overnerfed content. Better talents and spells

4. I'd struggle to name 3 tbh. MH as it is now, is more than doable for competent guilds and any bugs that are present are as spraynard mentioned, barely noticeable.
    Well they are very noticeable, but they would be easy to fix, is my point. It wouldn't need the be delayed by 3 days. For instance, Azgalor is a joke who dies in 2 minutes because his silence hits every NPC in the camp and he just gets swarmed by 30 of them, plus they are overtuned. Retail kills took closer to 6-7 minutes. Other bugs that I won't get into. But search by boss on the bugtracker and you'll see plenty.

5. People can just go on Lordaeron and make lvl 70 twinks
    WHAT?! man? are u kidding? Go create 70 lvl at TBC and play some time and and play 70 lvl at WOTLK. Its different games. What u telling about?

6. I am not happy about the server shutting down but thank you for giving us time to get our smaller characters leveled up.

7. What I'm wondering is... If Medivh, a months-old realm which has provided no revenue, is merged because the population asked for it, why does not Warmane do the same with Neltharion, a years-old realm which has provided the server with lots of money?

I mean, by now we're not even asking for fixes anymore, just a reset so hopefully some people come to play with us...

8. What I'm wondering is... If Medivh, a months-old realm which has provided no revenue, is merged because the population asked for it, why does not Warmane do the same with Neltharion, a years-old realm which has provided the server with lots of money?

I mean, by now we're not even asking for fixes anymore, just a reset so hopefully some people come to play with us...
    That was answered pages ago:

Blackrock is a tournament realm. Neltharion and Frostwolf are the only realms of their own expansions. There isn't any equivalent between them and Medivh's specific situation.

9. Dont release BT if its as broken as MH... just dont, i rather wait 3 more months and get a fully scripted BT then the broken **** show that is MH...
    After watching a PTR stream last night... I agree with this guy.

10. That was answered pages ago:
    Hery, first of all, thanks for the response. I am well aware of Mercy's answer, but it was given in response to a question about whether or not you guys would merge Neltharion, but that cannot obviously be done since it is the only Cata server. What I wondered, instead, is if there'd be any possibility of a reset for Cata, which could probably revitalise the realm without becoming too much of a hassle or requiring much effort from the Dev team (I'm assuming things her. I don't know if a reset is difficult to do or it is just a simply things, because I'm a total noob at IT related things).

Thanks again for the answer, and for all the effort made here with all 4 expansions!

11. Hery, first of all, thanks for the response. I am well aware of Mercy's answer, but it was given in response to a question about whether or not you guys would merge Neltharion, but that cannot obviously be done since it is the only Cata server. What I wondered, instead, is if there'd be any possibility of a reset for Cata, which could probably revitalise the realm without becoming too much of a hassle or requiring much effort from the Dev team (I'm assuming things her. I don't know if a reset is difficult to do or it is just a simply things, because I'm a total noob at IT related things).

Thanks again for the answer, and for all the effort made here with all 4 expansions!
    Well, your question was "why does not Warmane do the same with Neltharion" in relation to what's being done with Medivh, and there's a population merge happening, no reset. This is a thread about Medivh merging with Outland, anyways, not about any of our other servers.

12. Well, your question was "why does not Warmane do the same with Neltharion" in relation to what's being done with Medivh, and there's a population merge happening, no reset. This is a thread about Medivh merging with Outland, anyways, not about any of our other servers.
    Hey, very true! This may need some clarification.

If Medivh is merged because the population asked for it, why does not Warmane do the same with Neltharion?
    I was referring to doing the same, it being paying heed to the populations needs. As I said, I certainly lack the knowledge to discern whether a reset requires a lot of effort, but at this point if you visit Neltharion's subforum, you will see most people just want a reset by now, not even fixes.

Thanks again!

13. With the closure of Medhiv, will all characters be automatically copied across or do we have to manually do it?

14. I was referring to doing the same, it being paying heed to the populations needs. As I said, I certainly lack the knowledge to discern whether a reset requires a lot of effort, but at this point if you visit Neltharion's subforum, you will see most people just want a reset by now, not even fixes.

Thanks again!
    Well, first of all, we're doing the realm merger because it is what we feel to be the best and appropriate solution to the situation the realm is in. Not because people have asked for it. While that is a factor, it is not the only and deciding factor.

As per the topic of what people have been asking about Neltharion, people have asked many things, including a realm reset or a merger into MoP. We consider neither of those things feasible because there are people on there who still play, and would lose everything that they have (gear becomes useless, gold is reset or becomes unsubstantial due to inflation with the next expansion, etc). These are not necessarily things Medivh players face. They are losing their x1 experience rates, and the community members and size are changing. That is all. Nothing they've worked to earn in terms of gear, reputation, gold, etc. is being taken from them.

15. We consider neither of those things feasible because there are people on there who still play, and would lose everything that they have (gear becomes useless, gold is reset or becomes unsubstantial due to inflation with the next expansion, etc).
    Exactly my thoughts, thanks for thinking about us! I'm not done yet with Neltharion ;p

Btw good luck to everyone form Medhiv, I hope you will like your new home, even though it's almost the same as the old one ;) This merge was a good idea, it will help them as much as Warsong + Neltharion helped. :)

First ... 7891011 ... Last