1. Regarding the Merge:
    2. Regarding the Merge between two realms, Outland's population will increase eventually and when it reaches 12,000 Players online, we will experience login queues (just like in Icecrown realm). One has to donate (just like Icecrown) to be able to bypass the longer queues?
    population limit is 15000(i think on outland) so no queues

2. population limit is 15000(i think on outland) so no queues
    As I know - 13000 online limit, while at peak times online on outland - 11k now.

3. Daum, half a month more to wait for BT.. Shouldn't have said that it will open somewhere near S3..

4. i suggest that the servers of Medivh should be added to icecrown with the entire hardware stacks avaible to icecrown im sure that they atleast can sqeaze an other 2000/4000 players in to icecrown this makes life easier for us because today is saturday and server is already full on 1pm / 13:00 or 12:00 server time so i sincerly hope they add those servers like actual machines to icecrown since your on a merging rampage anyway why not also take 1/10th of each induvidual realms servers and add them to icecrown im surtain this also adds atleast 2k players to icecrown with this im sure we can have 20k people in the server.

or use all of the server to start a second 12k pop woltk server x7 speed with fresh start and same devopment rate and content avaible im sure all of the people who cant enter or are daily waiting to enter icecrown can start playing here with 1 or 2 free level 80 char transfer to the new realm players like me with 1 level 80 on horde or alliance can start playing here.

people think you keep the queue because of donations with one of those 2 options or even a third options what might be better what i cant think of right now im sure people who think your queuing the realm your selfs or other toughts go away.

thanks for reading

5. why tf are ppl complaining so much about the cash shop?? its pay to catch up not pay to win......if BT is out for 3-4 months I don't give a fck If the gear is released in the store. Just deal with it and stop being so mad the whole time ffs.

6. i suggest that the servers of Medivh should be added to icecrown with the entire hardware stacks avaible to icecrown im sure that they atleast can sqeaze an other 2000/4000 players in to icecrown this makes life easier for us because today is saturday and server is already full on 1pm / 13:00 or 12:00 server time so i sincerly hope they add those servers like actual machines to icecrown since your on a merging rampage anyway why not also take 1/10th of each induvidual realms servers and add them to icecrown im surtain this also adds atleast 2k players to icecrown with this im sure we can have 20k people in the server.

or use all of the server to start a second 12k pop woltk server x7 speed with fresh start and same devopment rate and content avaible im sure all of the people who cant enter or are daily waiting to enter icecrown can start playing here with 1 or 2 free level 80 char transfer to the new realm players like me with 1 level 80 on horde or alliance can start playing here.

people think you keep the queue because of donations with one of those 2 options or even a third options what might be better what i cant think of right now im sure people who think your queuing the realm your selfs or other toughts go away.

thanks for reading
    12k online really bad thing for Icecrown. 10k-11k will be better. You cant have 20k per server due to lags.

7. why tf are ppl complaining so much about the cash shop?? its pay to catch up not pay to win......if BT is out for 3-4 months I don't give a fck If the gear is released in the store. Just deal with it and stop being so mad the whole time ffs.
    For start its bad bcs in time people will start compensating ignorance with gear,like on Icecrown for example where they ask 6k for ICC 10 or simple RDF HC. It really ruins raiding and brings toxicity to community with all those high geared nobs that think they are the best...
    Sure someone said its like 30 eu a piece of equipment so hes not worried,but hey that did not stop,again for example on Icecrown,those multiboxers with over 30 chars fully donated...
    And for those complaining about Medivh: Who are you? What are you complaining about? You know rate and population before you started,why do you start it anyway and ruin it for people that really like it?

8. "Our crossrealm project has now successfully completed phase 2 and is already live on our realms, but not apparent to players. We have moved all necessary systems from the worldserver to the realmserver and are now planning our final phase of the project, the battleground server itself. Once that is done, crossrealm battlegrounds will be released to our Burniing Crusade realms, and we will start to implement the same on our Wrath of the Lich King realms."

Does the merge mean that the cross realm development is abandoned or will cross realm BGs still be implemented on wotlk?

9. population limit is 15000(i think on outland) so no queues
    Currently population limit in Icecrown is 12,000 and after that Login Queues start happening.

Like right now, it's shown as below:

And I've been observing from last few days that it remains at 12,000. Which means that's the set limit and it can also suggest what Outland Realm's limit would be.

10. And I've been observing from last few days that it remains at 12,000. Which means that's the set limit and it can also suggest what Outland Realm's limit would be.
    Burning Crusade is on an older and simpler expansion, being able to handle more people simultaneously than Wrath of the Lich King. We haven't reached the cap on Outland in a while, but it was 15000 if I recall correctly - and we had people wanting it to be increased to 16000.

11. screw the populatoin,
    how much gold are they allowed to transfer over?
    how many items?
    the economy will be crippled if an entire server of mats,gold,bull**** comes.

12. screw the populatoin,
    how many items?
    They're regular players coming from a server with lower rates. No reason for them to be handicapped in any way.

13. screw the populatoin,
    how many items?
    Way to make us sound even more like impoverished refugees.

14. Way to make us sound even more like impoverished refugees.
    At least he didn't say you're "taking their jobs."

First ... 23456 ... Last