1. Black Temple release and Medivh merge

Greetings Warmane community,

We are delighted to announce that Black Temple is scheduled to be released on January 21, 2018 on Outland at 13:00 server time. With this release we inch closer to a complete Burning Crusade experience. After much of internal testing and some of public testing we are certain that the content will be both entertaining and challenging for those who decide to partake in it.

Through popular request, community preferences and careful consideration we have decided to commence the merge of Medivh into Outland.

Medivh players will have to select new names if theirs are taken on Outland. The process will commence immediately and the realm will be decommissioned at a later time. Players can transfer to Outland by using the Realm Transfer option on the website located here. Medivh will be decommissioned on March 1, 2018.

Kind regards
    Warmane

2. Thanks You very much! <3
    Now im happyyyyyyyyy ^^

3. So realm merge is addressed with two whole sentences? Little more detail would be nice.

For example, would you consider implementing adjustable xp rate on Outland? I chose Medivh because of x1 and now I'm forced to move to 5x?

4. So realm merge is addressed with two whole sentences? Little more detail would be nice.

For example, would you consider implementing adjustable xp rate on Outland? I chose Medivh because of x1 and now I'm forced to move to 5x?
    Its quite simple, you're playing on Outland and by its rules now

5. People who transfered have older versions of their character. Missing things etc, fix?

6. Greetings Warmane community,

We are delighted to announce that Black Temple is scheduled to be released on January 21, 2018 on Outland. With this release we inch closer to a complete Burning Crusade experience. After much of internal testing and some of public testing we are certain that the content will be both entertaining and challenging for those who decide to partake in it.

Through popular request, community preferences and careful consideration we have decided to commence the merge of Medivh into Outland.

Medivh players will have to select new names if theirs are taken on Outland. The process will commence immediately and the realm will be decommissioned at a later time. Players can transfer to Outland by using the Realm Transfer option on the website located here.

Kind regards
    Warmane
    Can we expect KJ items on the store with the release of BT?

7. Clearly x1 hardcore realms aren't popular among the warmane community but would a x1 realm with a cash shop work? or are people inticed by the higher rates, it's a shame that medivh is going to be clown from a person who enjoys a blizzlike x1 experience but isn't too bothered by a cash shop.

8. will badges of justice be added to all t4 and t5 loot tables?

9. I think you now understand x1 realms don't work. Everyone get hyped but the truth is most of them already levelled up to max level a thousand times and don't have patient for x1 and they just wanna enjoy the end game with friends.

10. Why release it at sunday and not when reset actually happens ? Wednesday?

11. Lol I doubt anyone cared for the 1x. Everyone joined on Medivh because they didn't want to "Pay-to-win shop."

12. Finally! Any information on what time on the 21st the release will be?

13. I'm more afraid of the store thingie, but when a single staff costs, like, 30 Euro, how much is it -really- used?

14. So realm merge is addressed with two whole sentences? Little more detail would be nice.

Like wrote MaXiMuS54 or You can try find other dead server, if you want.

12311 ... Last