1. I'm more afraid of the store thingie, but when a single staff costs, like, 30 Euro, how much is it -really- used?
    a lot.
    really, a lot.

2. a lot.
    really, a lot.
    That's some mighty whales that Warmane has landed, then.

That's a pity, and kind of a dealbreaker for me. I'll most likely never get the best stuff myself, but it's nice seeing people who legitimately has gotten that far.

3. That's some mighty whales that Warmane has landed, then.

That's a pity, and kind of a dealbreaker for me. I'll most likely never get the best stuff myself, but it's nice seeing people who legitimately has gotten that far.
    well it's not like on icecrown where the endcontent is available in store. and i guess it's kinda a tradeoff for the great population.

4. This is awesome, thank you so much for the early notice as well of the Black Temple release.

One question though, at what time (server time) is the released scheduled to happen?

5. So you're forcing people to join a pay2play server!? And they lose their **** when they transfer?! what a ****ing joke

6. So you're forcing people to join a pay2play server!? And they lose their **** when they transfer?! what a ****ing joke
    What are they losing?

7. I thought that Medivh had something closer to "pre-nerf" content, and that Outland was "post-nerf" as well as a cash shop? This is very disappointing.

8. Alot of people joined Medivh for x1. Your ignorant and hostile comments just show that Outland community is as bad as it was advertised, sadly.

9. I know this is for tbc only but...
    Didn't you said cross realm bg? On both tbc and wotlk? Or you guys discard cross realm bgs? :/
    Please reply i would like to know!!

10. Alot of people joined Medivh for x1. Your ignorant and hostile comments just show that Outland community is as bad as it was advertised, sadly.
    EXACTLY. We wanted the BLIZZLIKE feel. And get NOTHING. Not even drake for r1. WTF!?

11. Do you guys prefer a population of a couple hundred at peak times? Because as far as we could tell, the majority doesn't.

12. Do you guys prefer a population of a couple hundred at peak times? Because as far as we could tell, the majority doesn't.
    I have been happy on Medivh! I've only been around for maybe three months. I only want to play x1, and I don't mind the low population at all. The auction house is still active enough to find things and sell things, there's always people to talk to, I've never failed to find a group when I want one.

I would have paid money to have Medivh stay, but I won't go to a x5 realm. And while I like cash shoppes when they sell cosmetic and convenience items, I oppose ones that sell raid gear.

Thank you for the fun time I did have! I'll say my farewells in world chat before the end comes.

13. Do you guys prefer a population of a couple hundred at peak times? Because as far as we could tell, the majority doesn't.
    You always did your best for Medivh Mercy, and for that I am grateful. I know there was no "perfect" solution, and the staff did what seemed to make the most sense. I wish there would have been a transfer option first, even though a lot of people would say "Everyone would just leave anyways". I think it would have been worth a try. Perhaps the cost:benefit ratio wasn't worth it anymore for the low population and maintaining two servers.

Anyways, thank you Warmane for the great server. It was fun while it lasted.

14. Do you guys prefer a population of a couple hundred at peak times? Because as far as we could tell, the majority doesn't.
    There will always be 5 insane people out of thousands who think they were wronged by a move like this.

This was the only correct move. When these people reached 70 they would have realized there were 4 guilds left and they are too progressed to ever join with a fresh 70. Then they would complain about dead server and then quit.

My whole guild is thankful for this decision.

15. I have a question: We can transfer our characters now. But at what point does the server just merge? We have raid schedules to figure out for ourselves and whatnot.

First 1234 ... Last