1. What's the matter? You are not gonna be saved for BT before Saturday.
    Some guilds raid wed/thus/fri and with that thing they wont be able to do bt first reset. Dont you see problems with this?

2. What are limitations to unlimited mining/herb/farm? node/creep respawn times. Medivh and Outland are cleary on seperate timers.

3. wow the x1 people who spent so much time making their gear are gonna get stomped and trolled and probably banished from most groups in outland since their gear will be deffinetly lower than most of outland average population...LOL!!

4. Guilds, guild banks, friends list, that sort of thing - does not get transferred.
    Although I don't play on Medivh, I'm disappointed that you haven't decided to transfer guilds, guild banks, and friend lists. I'm curious for the reason, because it is certainly feasible from a programming perspective.

5. Although I don't play on Medivh, I'm disappointed that you haven't decided to transfer guilds, guild banks, and friend lists. I'm curious for the reason, because it is certainly feasible from a programming perspective.
    There are practical reasons for it. But there are also significant technical reasons behind it as well. Consider that TBC wasn't designed to even have faction or race changes. Much less transferrence features that weren't even implemented by Blizzard until 2012.

6. Hi! How long is the Medivh realm available? When will be the merging? If i dont transfer my charackters from Medivh in time, will they be lost forever?

7. "Our crossrealm project has now successfully completed phase 2 and is already live on our realms, but not apparent to players. We have moved all necessary systems from the worldserver to the realmserver and are now planning our final phase of the project, the battleground server itself. Once that is done, crossrealm battlegrounds will be released to our Burniing Crusade realms, and we will start to implement the same on our Wrath of the Lich King realms."

Does the merge mean that the cross realm development is abandoned or will cross realm BGs still be implemented on wotlk?
    I wanna know this too <3
    I hope we have on wotlk cross bg realm atleast...

8. Where are those dusty *** kids who wanted x1 realm sooo bad? No1 played on Medivh

9. Does BT have to come out on sunday?
    Can it come out on raid lockout reset day.
    (In a weekday raiding guild)

10. I was wondering if there would be any chance of lowering the minimum character level for transfer to 10 or 15 as opposed to 20? Thanks.

11. Don't like Outland shop? Don't use it.

Crying because people outgear you by using the shop? Use your skills, which cannot be purchased, or stick with fellow Medivh refugees and form a guild.

Don't like x1? Why aren't you level 70 yet? What is stopping you from enjoying questing even when you are above level? Are you actually mad that you earn x5 more gold or whatever... is it really that big of a deal or are you people just trying to make a mountain out of a ant hill?

Unreal amount of tears coming from such a small fraction of players on Medivh.

12. Just to make sure it's clear to everyone, Outland's gold rate is x1.

13. GUYS PLS SOMEONE ANSWER THAT: How long is the Medivh realm available? When will be the merging? If i dont transfer my charackters from Medivh in time, will they be lost forever?

14. There already full vengeful players and s2 still not in store FeelsBadMan

First ... 45678 ... Last