1. Low Level Twinking on Lordaeron

I myself own a 60 twink and I am after specific pvp gear that needs honor, what is almost impossible to farm due to bg-s almost being none existant and the lack of players to kill.

So what Im suggesting is to make the Rare and Epic pvp pieces made cheaper by about 50% this would be appriciated by many of the 60 twinks that play.

2. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=389507

That was something I asked them. They denied saying that it is "special treatment" for Pvpers.

There were created a LOT of PvP topics in the last few weeks and they just ignore us or say that it's ONE opinion (yes) against the whole community that just do not care about PVP.

I gave them 3 suggestions. They denied all of them and closed the topic.

They care about our opinion as much as the community cares about PvP I think :P

3. As I said a few months back...they dont care at all about the twinking community
    Obnaxious is gonna use the "special treatment" card evritim ( check this http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=385743 ) or mindzinho's forum post

If we ask them to fix 60s and 70s raids loot...cause MC and SWP loot table are bugged as shown in multiple bug reports, some of them being older than 6 months ( even before they overbuffed BT on both Lord and IC, so BT is only doable with 80s, no chance for 70s to do that)...fixing pve content means in their pov special treatment for the PvP twinking community

As a side note, it wasn't special treatment for PvErs when they (re)introduced RDF on lordaeron

If they wanted, they could have implemented the bg announcer, but as I said they dont care

4. It's funny how people asking for special treatment for some segment of the player base put those words in quotes, as if it wasn't.
    It's like we have our own version of "oppressed minorities" wanting "reparations." Not surprisingly they seem to be the ones who take the deepest dive into a salt pit when they receive a no, failing to understand that a suggestion is just that, not a demand, not a wishlist to be fulfilled.

Doing low-level content and twinking are player choices. Sure, bugged content is an issue, that players have to report and then wait for fixes to come. But barring that there's no need for any catering to every single special style of playing people might come up with to limit or restrict themselves.