1. Private Server Virgin

This is my first private server, and first time playing anything prior to Cataclysm for that matter. I started WoW back in Cataclysm and have played all the expansions since then either a lot or a little. I've always enjoyed WoW but found that the grind burns me out about 1 month or two into the expansion. Longest I've played consistently is for around a year but that's only because it took me that long to hit 85. I spent a lot of time role playing and messing around.

I'm excited to try this as I'm hoping that the grind will be a lot less severe. I've never maxed out my ilvl before and I'm hoping this is the place to do it without spending 4-6 months grinding. Really excited to try out older expansions too as I feel like the new ones are too casual/expansive. Don't get me wrong I love having all the different worlds to explore, but it just feels like theres so much to do. I also miss purchasing flying. I understand that a lot of people make gold really easily, so a 4000g fee to buy flying for the next expansion is nothing to them. However for someone like me who's never found a means of attaining solid income in WoW, getting 4000 gold is plenty of challenge without having to complete butt-loads of achievements and questlines like you do in WoD and Legion. Anyways I'm rambling.

Excited to play and try out what I truly hope will be a unique experience. Can't wait to meet you all in game as Telorlan - Blood Elf Hunter. :)

2. welcome to warmane, congrats on losing your virginity haha. hope ya enjoy your stay.