1. Unable to log in due to 2 factor Authentication

I attempted multiple times to log in. I play on a laptop and earlier I logged in at a different location thus requiring the use of 2 factor authentication. Well for some reason when I got home the email codes I was sent was rejected multiple times. Each code sent was rejected when I entered it. Eventually it locked me out entirely and now just displays "Unable to log in at this time" How long until my account is able to be logged back into?

2. I attempted multiple times to log in. I play on a laptop and earlier I logged in at a different location thus requiring the use of 2 factor authentication. Well for some reason when I got home the email codes I was sent was rejected multiple times. Each code sent was rejected when I entered it. Eventually it locked me out entirely and now just displays "Unable to log in at this time" How long until my account is able to be logged back into?
    Guessing 12 -24 hours ,I had the same issue a few times. Best thing to do is disable the 2 factor from your account,its a good security feature but has some issues with the amount of time allowed to apply the code.