1. Hint for next TBC server

Hello, Its shame to see you have to turn one of TBC servers down and force the merge because it has not enough people.
    I think its not about warmane comunity but general standpoint of whole WoW comunity. Its 2018. we all have leveled tens of times by now.
    Most people do not want it. Make the server x5 exp with possibility to turn the exp boost to x1 for those that want x1 experience and make it shop free.
    It will succed for sure. I'd personally never join shop server, but I was kinda forced.
    I leveled up to 15 on medivh, barely being able to solo 2 mobs as warrior, who would want that, just a waste of precious time and nerves!

2. Or they can shut Medivh down. And NOT care about 300 people who want a low rate server that brings in 0 money and cannot pay for itself.
    Edited: January 6, 2018

3. Make the server x5 exp with possibility to turn the exp boost to x1 for those that want x1 experience and make it shop free.
    Why would Warmane want another x5 realm but without a shop?
    This is a business after all and a clone of the Outland realm but without cash shop is in a financial view pretty much the worst thing they could do.

4. I am not sure what you are suggesting...

5. Sorry for late responses, I haven't gotten any notifications. I am suggesting for a new server based of Medivh, if they would ever open another TBC server. Medivh, I feel, failed because being 1x, in 2018 now, is just too slow and boring for most of the people.
    Having server lets say x5 but with the option to lower it to 1x exp rate would definetly help the server prosper. Regarding the thread about, bussines and Warmane, well they didn't have any income with Medivh in the first place, so why would that matter now?
    I'm just suggesting changes for any future shop free Medivh-like server. Some people avoid servers with gear shops, and their voice should also be heard ( no one ever complaied about vanity items ).
    Regardless thanks to Warmane for their work . I hope I made thread clearer. If not /shrug, I tried my best.

6. Some people avoid servers with gear shops, and their voice should also be heard ( no one ever complaied about vanity items ).
    It's a statistically negligible number of people, from what I can tell.

At least to the extent that may not warrant the resources required to maintain a server explicitly for that. Medivh brought a lot more than just "No Pay to Win!". It combined elements of that, along with blizz-like leveling timeframes (i.e. 1x exp/rep/gold rates), and increased mob health/damage in certain encounters (i.e. non-nerfed raids). Probably a few more obscure things as well.

I imagine it would be a pretty big strain on resources to create a realm for each of these conditions alone, if they couldn't sustain a realm altogether.
    Edited: January 15, 2018

7. I'm not sure why would prenerf content drain resources? Its just scripted like that. Again no one said people played Maedivh only because it was shop free, thats absurd and I have never said so. Please pay more attention.

8. servers with no shop generate no income. funds from other realms should not be wasted keeping a charity realm open.

Medivh was doomed to fail from the get go imo.

9. Medivh was a charity that the community didnt keep going. It most likely will not be tried again as Outland has plenty of room