1. Time to pack up shop.

Hello Friendly Cataclysm Players,
    Let's be honest. Neltharion is dead. After playing cataclysm from 4.0.6 to 4.3, through the moltdown and everything, I've experienced this server go to the peak of warmane's community to a measly 100 people online a day. I'm not sure about everyone else but i no longer feel like all the coins and time i put into this server are actually able to be used since this server is so damn dead constantly. I feel we as a community should speak up and be able to exchange our cata characters into coins so we can migrate to another expansion/server and decommission this realm alongside medivh.

2. Yup it is dead. I've been playing for quite long time since when DS had only 4 bosses. Alot of coins and time was invested but now its just dead...Logged in today ogg was empty online player count was at 70... If I only could get some coins back that I used on my accounts to start on other realms but I doubt anyone will do anything.

3. Warmane please listen, it's not fun to play here anymore. It's a ghosttown. If you don't even take the effort to update the server then why leave it open. Also the gold squish made no sense, the auction house is almost empty.

4. back in my days, we had greymane as a test realm. i remember those days when we couldn't even correctly finish the worgen starter zone.

those were the days, indeed m8s.