1. Dual Spec removed after transfer to Outland

Hey Staff,

I dont know in which section I should post this, feel free to move the thread to the correct section.

After transfering to Outland from Medivh the 100g fee for Dual Specalisation is charged again if you already had it on Medivh.

Please fix this

I don´t know if it only occurs when a name change is done in the transfer - process, but the problem exists on 2 characters of mine where I changed the name of both

2. There was a fix for this implemented 2-3 hours ago. You should check it out and see if it works for you now.

3. still doesnt work, still stays i need to pay the 100g again

4. There was a fix for this implemented 2-3 hours ago. You should check it out and see if it works for you now.
    Mercy, I have another problem with free transfer.
    At My ACCOUNT/SERVICES/Coins/Realm Transfer level 20 rule still active.
    "Your character must be level 20 or above"
    So, I can't transfer my characters with "Your character must be level 20 or above to realm transfer." message.
    Could you remove this rule or lower like 5 or 10 level?

5. PLS SOMEONE GIVE ME THE ANSWER: How long is the Medivh realm available? When will be the merging? If i dont transfer my charackters from Medivh in time, will they be lost forever?

6. There was a fix for this implemented 2-3 hours ago. You should check it out and see if it works for you now.
    I cant use dual spec also, payed it before squish and cant use it now after transfer.

7. yeah please do something about it contemporary... because having no dual specc as warrior or shaman is really bad :/

even if it means just sending 100g to all medivh characters who transfered and had to buy dual specc again :D

8. There was a fix for this implemented 2-3 hours ago. You should check it out and see if it works for you now.
    A new piece of information. It was fixed yesterday, but only works for transfers made AFTER the fix.

9. so what about the ppl that transfered before the fix? got several toons and buying dualspecc on all of them again is kind of costly

10. A new piece of information. It was fixed yesterday, but only works for transfers made AFTER the fix.
    I transfered other character today, 2 hours ago, and still when try to respec it says not enough gold for action.

11. I'd like my 100 gold back please lol. Had the same issue where dual spec was disabled after xferring and had to rename character. Already had dual spec on medivh