1. my gs is stuck

My hunter is up to 5125gs and I am currently stuck. unable to go higher because I cant get into raids because I don't have 5.8k+
    Anyone else having this issue?

2. Yea, but its not my gs thats stuck

3. My hunter is up to 5125gs and I am currently stuck. unable to go higher because I cant get into raids because I don't have 5.8k+
    Do rdf hc for eof ,once you hit 5.6k you should be able to get in more raids.

4. My hunter is up to 5125gs and I am currently stuck. unable to go higher because I cant get into raids because I don't have 5.8k+
    No, I am not,
    I found a nice guild, they make a lot of icc10 and 25 for ppl with 5Kgs +, I got a lot of staff in icc 10 and 25 with 5Kgs, you should do the same,
    they will help you, if you can help them too.

5. No, I am not,
    I found a nice guild, they make a lot of icc10 and 25 for ppl with 5Kgs +, I got a lot of staff in icc 10 and 25 with 5Kgs, you should do the same,
    they will help you, if you can help them too.
    ^
    And before you ask "but how can I help them?", I'll reply simply. People like to raid. Them having access to more bodies to fill raids, especially with guildmates with which they can develop trust over time, makes it easier for them to get raids together.

6. You can still do toc, voa, os weekly quest (or any other weekly quest) buy battered hilt, buy boe (if you dont want to join a guild, but prefer farming) I am in a 2 person guild just because I dont play that often, so that's what i did