1. New player, struggling to gear up while levelling

Hi, i'm new to the server and am currently enjoying it so far. Great nostalgia trip for me. However i have noticed that with the 7x EXP rate that i'm blowing through the content at a insanely fast rate, and consequently cannot finish a LOT of the quests which could have potential gear upgrades for me. In my rush to reach end game, i don't want to just sit on a bunch of quests that give very small amounts of xp for both the kills and turn ins. I'm curious if anyone has any tips for getting gear outside of buying stuff on the AH because i'm having troubles just buying my skills and riding skill. Should I even worry about gear at this point?

2. You will have less gear issue when you begin to quest at outland. Before that you just have to suffer through it especially when you does not owned any boa gears. Another way will be farming instances but LFG usually lack tank or healer or both. If you can tank or heal or have a friend who can tank or heal, your gearing process will be much better.

3. Hi, i'm new to the server and am currently enjoying it so far. Great nostalgia trip for me. However i have noticed that with the 7x EXP rate that i'm blowing through the content at a insanely fast rate, and consequently cannot finish a LOT of the quests which could have potential gear upgrades for me. In my rush to reach end game, i don't want to just sit on a bunch of quests that give very small amounts of xp for both the kills and turn ins. I'm curious if anyone has any tips for getting gear outside of buying stuff on the AH because i'm having troubles just buying my skills and riding skill. Should I even worry about gear at this point?
    Just beg for gold like every other "new" guy and buy gear on auction house. You'll be surprised how much gold you can earn by telling people "hey I usually don't do this, but could you please give me some gold for training, of course only if you have enough for yourself."

4. Why not get a profession , when I level a toon,like say a mage I level tailoring along with leveling up, making my own gear compatible with my level. I f you use random dungeon finder you can get more then enough cloths to use ,plus ,gold or silver. It really is not as hard as you think. Just slow down your questing and work on the profession past your level so when you are ready to return to questing you will not surpass your gear .

5. Want it or not, you have to had professions to feed you & your toon. And making alot of money is a must also.
    Later on you need it to dual spec, or Cold flying, flying in Outland and such. So get professions asap and be at AH to get everything done.

I've been always run my profession above all the factor but yet, still not enough :(
    Been failing on the weapon roll like a zillion time so in the end i have 2 char that lvling with gray item low lvl LMFAO :D

Anw, what lvl are you and your ign so that we can help furthermore.